Shetland Football 2012

penfold

OK thanks for clearing that up.

What would be the punishment for failing to get this clearance?

and how would the shetland FA even know a player needed it?

Im not entirely sure but I think you would lose points for any games that you won that the player in question played in or had a result reversed if it was a cup game. If any club questioned the eligabilty of a player then it would need to be checked with the SFA and if no clearance had been sought they would be in breach of the rule I would think.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul Grant

Ryan Grant

Grant Wood

Ryan Wood

Sam Wood

Roy Wood

James Aitken

Connor Regan

Tom Moncrieff

Ross Moncrieff

Joel Bradley

Finn Watt

Robert Smith

Brett Haining

Lowrie Simpson

Jordan Simpson

John Simpson

Daniel Johnston

Paul Leask

Ryan Stewart

Neil Fenwick

Ross Groat

A squad of player more tan capable of still challenging for the league even without the pending exit of Mr Webb in my opinion

Just checked Dusty and im affraid you are totally wrong!! They are both Celtic players. Dominic Mann will also be playing for celtic from May. Celtic will be very close to all honours on offer bar the madrid cup as the students will only return at the tail end of that competion. Whalsay will again be favourites followed by the green and whites with Spurs n Whitedale sniffing about. Can't wait!!

I believe Neil Fenwick is the key player for Celtic this year. A player with a good brain and can play anywhere on the park - could be the difference between Celtic and Spurs this season. He was a great player for Ness last year eventhough he wasn't 100% fit and was playing in a different position to what he prefers. Will Celtic keep hold of him for more than one season though?? Still Whalsay's league though in my opinion.

Paul Grant

Ryan Grant

Grant Wood

Ryan Wood

Sam Wood

Roy Wood

James Aitken

Connor Regan

Tom Moncrieff

Ross Moncrieff

Joel Bradley

Finn Watt

Robert Smith

Brett Haining

Lowrie Simpson

Jordan Simpson

John Simpson

Daniel Johnston

Paul Leask

Ryan Stewart

Neil Fenwick

Ross Groat

A squad of player more tan capable of still challenging for the league even without the pending exit of Mr Webb in my opinion

no chance tht squad will challenge for the league....the squad doesnt have a leader like webb!