Brown paper bags - what's your favourite shade?

Only exhibition of bagism I can honestly report is the scene in American Beauty when the white polythene bag was used to highlight how polythene bags swirl in light winds. I noticed the flagrant racist element that no coloured polythene bag was shown carrying out the same elegant floating. White bags keeping the orange sainsbury bag down man, I'm going to get my letter writing hat on and fire off a strongly worded letter to the Daily Mail.

Only exhibition of bagism I can honestly report is the scene in American Beauty when the white polythene bag was used to highlight how polythene bags swirl in light winds. I noticed the flagrant racist element that no coloured polythene bag was shown carrying out the same elegant floating. White bags keeping the orange sainsbury bag down man, I'm going to get my letter writing hat on and fire off a strongly worded letter to the Daily Mail.

hahahaha :lol:

I like the strong mid brown bags. Sometimes they have a stripe of thicker stuff running through them. You can get strong brown wrapping paper like it as well.

Paper bags with paper handles from posh shops are not very good - they break!

The Merrycans carry groceries in brown paper bags don't they, or it that just in films? What happens when it rains? :shock:

Bagism is rife on the Isles, I tell 'ee.

Go out after any dark and stormy night and you will find the remains of bags ruthlessly strung up on barbed wire fences as a warning to all.

(cue banjo music and gun-toting dungareed, wooly capped sorts racing up and down the 'strip' at about a brisk walking pace on heavily modded Grey Fergies...)

8)

I was in the US recently, and didn't see a single brown paper bag. WalMart sold me everything in ultra-thin plastic bags.

/disappointed

Maybe the American brown bag thing might be a bit like us having red phone boxes and chimney sweeps everywhere.