• Xbox
    • Ps3
    • Pc

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Nah, none of the other RE's have floated my boat since the second game. I can remember catching myself leaning - physically leaning - to one side or another to try & see round corners on that one...especially for those bleeding "lickers"!! The skitter of nails on tile or marble...the hiss or slow groaning breathing of the original shuffling dead...really hooked you into it. For me, at least.

The single most disturbing game I've ever played, of the Survival-Horror genre, was Silent Hill. The dark, the fuzzy torch & radio static whenever baaaad things were approaching? The lack of weaponry, the evil "monster babies"? The children giggling? The VERY worst, though, was the classroom in the school on the "dark" side, with chains & hooks from the ceiling, the empty desks...and the constant sound of a sobbing child. That was one siiiiick puppy dreamed up that game... True psychological horror, IMO.

I've STILL not replayed Infamous II, despite having the Theatre of Blood DLC. The thought of playing as Cole, with vampiric powers to be discovered? Niiiice. But there were a few disappointments with it, I must confess.

Just don't seem to have the time these days. It's all "Special Agent Oso" and "Jake & the Neverland Pirates" all day every day (with the odd "Phineas & Ferb"). Darned pesky kids, I'd have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for them!

(Koyaanisqatsi... "I would very much enjoy the chance to kill any one of you.". You're very welcome to try... :twisted: )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Im thinking of moving from PS3 to a gaming pc mainly to play Arma II and Dayz mod, any suggestions on whats good?

It all depends on how much you're willing to spend. I recommend these guys if you're looking to buy new:

http://3xs.scan.co.uk/

This is a good site for catching up on the current state of the hardware market:

http://www.bit-tech.net/

• 3 weeks later...