What Are You Listening To?

JAStewart

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Head First - Goldfrapp

Catchy and pleasant enough if you're in the mood for 80s-style synthpop, I guess.

I've also been enjoying their earlier albums, particularly Seventh Tree which is totally different and has some really nice tracks.

Head First - Goldfrapp

Catchy and pleasant enough if you're in the mood for 80s-style synthpop, I guess.

I've also been enjoying their earlier albums, particularly Seventh Tree which is totally different and has some really nice tracks.

alison golfrapp should b shot .....crimes of commerciality methinks:(

^ Yeah, it's quite catchy. I hope that's not damning with faint praise.:wink:

As for the lovely Alison, I feel in some ways cheated. I know I like it, I know I'm a fan(and it's rare I'd admit that about anybody), but the eighties simplicity of the synth work makes me feel cheated. I even bought it before coming to that conclusion. Meh.

Fantastic potential for remixes though, edgier and more in keeping with the smouldering sophisticated tone that Goldfrapp perfected previously.- waiting with baited breath.

I still lurv her hopelessly and with total abandon though. 8)

^ Yeah, it's quite catchy. I hope that's not damning with faint praise.:wink:

As for the lovely Alison, I feel in some ways cheated. I know I like it, I know I'm a fan(and it's rare I'd admit that about anybody), but the eighties simplicity of the synth work makes me feel cheated. I even bought it before coming to that conclusion. Meh.

Fantastic potential for remixes though, edgier and more in keeping with the smouldering sophisticated tone that Goldfrapp perfected previously.- waiting with baited breath.

I still lurv her hopelessly and with total abandon though. 8)[/quoteyews

yes she is bloody marvelous did you ever hear her song with drum and bassist juryman...a peach