JAStewart

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

@unlinkedstudent

LMFAO

Please stop posting old garbage, its not funny at all any more, and it makes you look like an old washed up 'divorcee' who was never a rocker to start with and never had any taste to start with, and is trying to reinvent herself - just be happy living in Virkie.

Please stop posting old garbage, its not funny at all any more,....

I might be able to manage to "persuade" her you're not talking shiite, *if certain folk quit posting new garbage, it never was funny.

Besides, much of said "old garbage" is sourced from MY collection, so what kind of "old washed up ?????" does that make me?? :evil:

You sound bitter enough to be her soon-to-be ex.

Guest Anonymous

@Ghostrider

You are a good laugh my friend, you never get too upset, you always come back with something good (and honest), you get my respect!

Keep buying the CDs to keep her (Bonny Tyler) in Cider - you know she likes a drink, right?

@EM

I'm not a fan of Garbage at all, interesting fact though, Shirley Manson used to babysit my mate in Edinburgh, back in the day - true!

@Ghostrider

I was right about the whole divorce thing? I kinda thought so 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVt7hcnGzXY&feature=related

Guest Anonymous

@Ghostrider

I honestly didn't know about the divorce mate, I didn't go through previous post before I joined, it was just a guess :oops:

Its fair enough if you don't want to be interweb friends I understand

I'm not a fan of Garbage at all,

:shock:. I do think you should perhaps try and get over whatever is putting you off them, the first two albums have so many gems.

interesting fact though, Shirley Manson used to babysit my mate in Edinburgh, back in the day - true!

I quite believe it. I've a suspicion she may have turned up one night at my old flat together with a pile of Goodbye Mr McKenzie/Blood Uncle members, but perhaps not. Exploited Big John was certainly there. Her fedder is of course from here. Can't help wondering if she could be interested in bringing the band here someday.

Guest Anonymous

@EM

Well i guess it would be a good gig for Shetland, I had no idea that her father was a Shetlander.

I've met Big John a couple of times, same with Wattie from the Exploited, I was also mates with Smeeks (ex bass player from the Exploited) and have known various members from the band.

I'd much rather see The Exploited play up here, than Garbage.

I ain't slagging Garbage off, I know they are a very accomplished band and have produced some top albums, its just not my thing though.

But like I say, it would be good for Shetland.