What Are You Listening To?

JAStewart

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Dudes I can drink you smoke you all under the table - alcohol and cannabis discussion closed ok - dont be stupid :lol:

All you people (now with added Icepick) do, is post back dodgy old gumby tracks that impress no one except yourselves, and laughing along with each other (circle jerk).

Try coming back with real good tunes and then you might get some respect from a PROPER music fan.

Your Shetlink mafia tactics only work with other dumb ass, tasteless tools!

Face it people, you know jack s**t about music.

Like I said before Icepick, why don't you post some music? I think your kinda worried by me.

@unlinkedstudent

Voltaire - Dunce hehe :lol: go get an education woman! Look at all the quality tracks I've posted, and this is all you can come back with, very sad!

You folks have got to try a lot harder than the sharn you have been posting, keep it up though, your skin tight jeans music has me and my friends falling about laughing :lol:

Guest Anonymous

@Ghostrider

That ain't even funny my interweb friend, stop posting stuff that she tells you to say, she should buy her own computer.

I would also have a problem if my woman was posting my own taste in music on my computer. Surely the divorce settlement affords her a new laptop?

One thing it wont buy her is a decent taste in music, burn your CDs and start again.

... I wish I could post more tunes that contain swearing and real alternative themes, it feels like I'm on a kiddy forum - trying not to upset the local inbreds (remember, marrying your cousin is really not on, cross eyes, learning difficulties, autism)

And before you inbreds jump on me, I am a Shetlander

Try coming back with real good tunes and then you might get some respect from a PROPER music fan.

Your Shetlink mafia tactics only work with other dumb ass, tasteless tools!

Face it people, you know jack s**t about music.

Like I said before Icepick, why don't you post some music? I think your kinda worried by me.

You folks have got to try a lot harder than the sharn you have been posting, keep it up though, your skin tight jeans music has me and my friends falling about laughing :lol:

Zzzzzzzzzzzz ... insults, opinions, insults (snores) ... Zzzzzzz although Billy Connolly would appear to know how to deal with you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eKDDUfaV-o&list=LL3jp6gED82u828veuPatVwg&index=28

Obviously waaaay past someone's bed time.

Guest Anonymous

Ah see, I got you to talk to me woman :lol: hehe

You are so easily manipulated (read, social engineering on wikipedia)

Post some good tunes and not joke stuff just to get at me, come on I'm sure you have some hidden gems still in there.

See, this thread is supposed to be a nice fluffy place where people can share their latest music discoveries, or dig out the occasional golden old, whether it be death metal or cliff richard. It's not a competition, or a neh-neh-na-neh-neh thread, so we're locking it for now. Sorry.