What Are You Listening To?

JAStewart

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No its a bolt on, sounds phat an clickie.

hoping to be south sometime around june.

I was on 'The Site' yesterday and downloaded your songs to my mp3 player, something i noticed was its perfict for walking in the snow, I was walking like john travolta in saturday night fever and never slipped once,

I love 'don't think I can't see' its got a groovin Rocco feel to it and what envelope filter are you using on old news it sounds like a clean bootzilla thump.

P.S Sorry to hijack the thread

:lol: :wink:

what envelope filter are you using on old news it sounds like a clean bootzilla thump.

The filter was a computer plug in called 'Northpole' if I remember. I've got a Lovetone Meatball pedal, which sounds great, but it's too expensive and fragile for much use. I'm using a DOD bass synth pedal now. It's a pretty good filter, and it has a few weird but usable synth sounds. Avoid the Boss SY-? synth pedal. Its overpriced and sounds lik bruk

I'll start a bass thread in the music forum, and give the peeps their thread back. See you over there!

Pantera - Reinventing the Steel.

Megadeth - Capitol Punishment.

David Bowie - Andy Warhol.

And ten tonne dozer on thier myspace thingy. I'll need tae get een of yin myspace's on the go.

"Andy walking, Andy tired, Andy take a little snooze" - What a bloody great song! :D

Hold on, I'm as confused as a baby racoon. Should this no be in the music bit?

• 2 weeks later...

Golfrapp's latest album offering,'Supernature' (apart from Ooh La La)

Gary Numan power synths, an homage to Marc Bolan, maybe a hint of raw Tori Amos sexuality and a dash of Orbital all seamlessly blended.

I hate plagiarism, hate it! Oasis make my skin crawl, but Alison Goldfrapp and her accomplice just make me smile over and over. It's more like a musical refining process than a copying one.

:D

ps. check out their website for graphics! It's a stunner, but weirdly, it's got a bee theme on the main page, as does Tori Amos's for her new album, what's that all about? Is this the year of the bee?

Quote from their bio: ..., the crack of Marlene Dietrich's stilletto on Donna Summer's back...". I like that.