What Are You Listening To?

JAStewart

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

@unlinkedstudent

You have possibly one of the worst tastes in music I've ever come across, let me guess, do you listen to Helloween, The Quireboys, Warrant, Def Leppard, Extreme, Poison, Cinderella, Stryper, Motley Crue, Faster Pussycat, Ratt, White Lion, Skid Row and Bon Jovi?

I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just being honest and realistic, this is not what most people consider quality music - Go out and buy yourself a Jon Spencer Blues Explosion album for the love of god, and the sake of Shetland!

@unlinkedstudent

You have possibly one of the worst tastes in music I've ever come across, let me guess, do you listen to Helloween, The Quireboys, Warrant, Def Leppard, Extreme, Poison, Cinderella, Stryper, Motley Crue, Faster Pussycat, Ratt, White Lion, Skid Row and Bon Jovi?

I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just being honest and realistic, this is not what most people consider quality music - Go out and buy yourself a Jon Spencer Blues Explosion album for the love of god, and the sake of Shetland!

@eventide - cheers for that! You are deffo not psychic cos I've never played any Warrant, The Quireboys, Faster Pussycat, Ratt, Skid Row; but guilty to one track I've heard by Helloween, a couple of Motley Crue and if you had been paying attention (you really should have gone to Specsavers), you would have noted that I've posted Def Leppard.

For the record (if u pardon the pun), given that I'm crashing on Ghostrider's sofa, several of the tracks I've posted ARE from His CD collection, namely Bring me to Life, Belinda Carlisle, Meatloaf (although mine obviously too), etc., etc. I'm partial to loads of Uriah Heep, Led Zep, Deep Purple, Sammy Hagar, ZZ Top, Molly Hatchett, Gary Moore and anytink that takes my fancy (including in moments to wind peeps up, Abba!).

I personally couldn't giving a flying toss as to whether or not you approve of my taste; one has simply being enjoying re-living my past cassette collection that has not seen the light of day in over 15 years. Unlike you, I appreciate that there are different strokes for different peeps - incidentally, knowing Spencie I do occasionally listen to twiddly dee music but don't attack others' tastes - I have more respect.

@Ghostrider - aww shucks, so I'm your fetish now am I, you perv? Behave yourself you filthy man or you can do your own washing up! :wink:

Meanwhile, suitable track - mmm lemme think:-

:arrow: :arrow: wanders off humming I'd like to teach the world to sing ...

^ It was this one, actually:

but not for you LOL. Ah, but don't be too disheartened - another poster perhaps has previously posted one for you?:wink:

@Ghostrider - one does not require permission to leave sink as one was not instructed to attend such domesticated mundane duties; besides, I would deffo DISOBEY!!!!! :twisted: (Damn that submit button)

unlinkedstudent

Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou

Havent heard some of those songs for years

Why thank you! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Err only about a third of a way through said collection btw :twisted:

Meanwhile ... (but including a request):

(Washing up needs doing)

:wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlFPmHaXO9E

And somehow, this reminds me of a certain proposed development: