What Are You Listening To?

JAStewart

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow does any1 actually listen to the top 40? lol

Okay, if you must insist (Goes off to see if Top 40 still exists - I mean, TOTP ain't on the box any more, is it?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLQl3WQQoQ0&ob=av3n

Good grief, I actually recognised more than one! :oops:

Rapid recovery required:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkEwokis-O4&list=FL3jp6gED82u828veuPatVwg&index=8

Yup, dat better! :twisted:

Probably posted before, but what the hell, definitely good enough to multi-post.

@ unlinkedstudent: Don't I get any tea after me food....and the state of that kitchen sink?!? Tsk. :roll:

Seems that this has replaced tea round here lately.....bleeehhhh!

Mutter.....mutter....I need a decent cup 'o tae......f***in coffee..... :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

@Ghostrider - You want ME to wash up AGAIN? :shock:

You want a cup of tea? Well, You can stick the kettle on when You're in the kitchen doing the washing up ... Garbage/Cup of Coffee - one sincerely hopes You were posting only for the title and besides, I really can't drink tea and need my coffee in the mornings. However, if Sir wants to live dangerously He should remember this:-

PLUS You have now triggered a major cheese alert for daring to mention the kitchen sink so ...

Hee, hee, hee - the sheer mention of the word lurve in the lyrics will render Him powerless whilst I log onto His eBay a/c and purchase that EXPENSIVE Krups coffee maker! :twisted:

Remind me again, when was the first time?!? :evil:

Hee, hee, hee - the sheer mention of the word lurve in the lyrics will render Him powerless whilst I log onto His eBay a/c and purchase that EXPENSIVE Krups coffee maker! :twisted:

Owh, ma effin GAWD!!

Remind me again, when was the first time?!? :evil:

Owh, ma effin GAWD!!

1st time was when I cooked You spag bol. 2nd time was when I had to hunt for another cup! Honestly, men have such POOR memories.

Said EXPENSIVE Krups coffee maker auction won as You well know and one trusts that You have sent the seller the funds. However, as You didn't even offer me a disgusting cup of tea this morning and allowed me to oversleep, one has no choice but to post this:-

!!!!!WARNING!!!! Clip contains more than one coffee maker (PMSL - including a Krups)

Oh, and I should have said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myiUtr2wx3g

PS Apologies for posting the Lighthouse Family "High" - You are so correct, that really was unforgivable and I am begging You for (with one line deleted):

:wink: :roll:

Guest Anonymous

@Ghostrider

LITA FORD - Loverman?

"Probably posted before, but what the hell, definitely good enough to multi-post" :oops: Eh I beg to differ, this is quite possibly the worst tune ever recorded. Even taking the lyrics "tongue in cheek" this is quite possibly still the worst tune ever recorded.

You guys are still at it with the house chores and the "cheeky online lover's banter"