Shetland Parkour Experience

ShetlandYouth

I think that Parkour is great and having seen some of it for the first time last year was really impressed with them. I feel younger ones still get a bum rap at times. If they bide in playing they get gip for it and if they are outside on bikes/hanging around the street the same (doesn't seem to have changed in the 20 odd years after I was a teenager).

Unlinked, being of a Pagan persuasion myself when does the wise bit kick in?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ The bit where I realised the more kids are outside, the less time they'll be indoors on their playstations and the like meaning that I may get a better broadband speed! :wink:

Edit: What do you mean, Wicca is only a recent development?

I think the organisers and instructors deserve a big round of applause. Thank you for such a fabulous event. I have one very happy son who said it was the BEST. WEEKEND. EVER!

We made a 'holiday' of it and camped at the Clickimin for the weekend. Saved driving back and forth from the westside. Perfect weather for it too!

Thank you, thank you and I do hope you come back and do it again!

They were right outside my house for a few hours over the weekend.

Seemed very well organised, well run and well behaved. It was great seeing kids outside being active and doing something that didn't involve parking themselves in front of a screen!

I hope they all enjoyed themselves!

Careful! I'm sure it says somewhere in the T&C's five positive posts in a row about something good happening in Shetland would spoil the general negativity of Shetlink.

:lol:

:lik:

Give it a little while til the broadband gets back up to some kind of speed on the isles and normal service will be resumed I reckon :wink: