The Greatest Speech for Humanity

You all know this is happening.....

If you care for the future of our children - then please watch and pass the link on.

If anyone requires further information or has any questions then please dont hesitate to contact me via PM.

Thank you

[***Mod edit - removed capslock in title***]

• 2 weeks later...

David Icke? Are you serious? The man is right up there with Derek bleedin Acora!! FFS grow up and take ONE piece of his ranting advice... think for yourself, not what government, media NOR some paranoid schizophrenic narcissist tells you to believe!!

You forgot about his belief that a humanoid lizard race, disguised as humans, (the "Annunaki", who are alien/human hybrid "reptoids", living in caves beneath the earth's surface and running the world economy from Israel - anti-Semitic garbagemonger!!) are running this whole "project" to enslave humanity... Funnily enough, these prosthetic mask-wearing reptoids include one of his favourites, old Donald "unknown knowns" Rumsfeld, as well as every US president, the Queen and numerous other heads of state, politicians and financiers!! :shock: :roll:

AND his beliefs about them gathering to worship a giant owl statue and performing regular child sacrifices to it, at that "secret" grove in the US...

And we are supposed to view this psychotic racist egomaniac as the saviour of mankind? The purple Messiah? That island STILL hasn't sunk, by the way.

Yup, he and Kreed Kafer have a LOT in common, and prey on the neuroses and vulnerabilities of many. No shortage of cash in it for him. He's our equivalent of these Shyster "End Times" televangelist "preachers" in the US, who fleece little old racist white ladies and redneck hillbilly morons out of their money.

Who's being gulled here, pal? :roll:

• 2 weeks later...
AND his beliefs about them gathering to worship a giant owl statue and performing regular child sacrifices to it, at that "secret" grove in the US...

Well I've got no time for turquoise shell-suit Icke, but there is no doubt whatsoever that the Bohemian Grove ritual with the owl (but without child sacrifices) does take place each year. There are various fanciful theories about aspects of the ritual, but it is real.

Odd rituals everywhere, plenty in the UK. Means nothing.

Zoned out after about two minutes of listening to that poorly delivered pish. Presumably that makes me one of those who have been fooled by 'them'.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You all know this is happening.....

If you care for the future of our children - then please watch and pass the link on.

If anyone requires further information or has any questions then please dont hesitate to contact me via PM.

Thank you

[***Mod edit - removed capslock in title***]

Why by PM?

If you're not prepared to back up your stance in public - don't post. This is meant to be a forum, not an advertisement board.

• 3 months later...
for the purposes of clarity i feel i should point out that poison popcorn is in no way affiliated with either david icke or the new world order.

thanks.

pp

(shapeshifting bilderberg lizard sub-committee)

Poison Popcorn you say?? Don't they have a new album out today as well, available from the internet for £6 or something?

for the purposes of clarity i feel i should point out that poison popcorn is in no way affiliated with either david icke or the new world order.

thanks.

pp

(shapeshifting bilderberg lizard sub-committee)

Poison Popcorn you say?? Don't they have a new album out today as well, available from the internet for £6 or something?

that's right! http://www.shetlink.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14531

even less if you use the discount code "i_am_a_cheap_b*stard" before sept 09, 2012 (without the asterisk).

nobody's used it yet, i think they maybe thought it was a joke.

which it isn't.

Aaaaah, NOW I understand. Good luck with the whole fame schtick. I wish you well with it, even although not me personal cup o' cha. I will stick with my wooly cardie and Andy Williams albums on my iPod (and the ultimate showman, Dean Martin, of course. Goes without saying, natch. :wink: ).

("Mooooon riii-ver, wiiider than a mile...") 8)