Just shopped at Annes plants at Sanick, Sandwick. There is a fantastic range of flooers, at prices cheap as chips. My garden is in full bloom and looking great - Annes is open weekdays from 2pm and saturdays from 11am, go for a look you wont be dissapointed..... just follow the signs down to the kirk and turn in.

Suzi

Just shopped at Annes plants at Sanick, Sandwick. There is a fantastic range of flooers, at prices cheap as chips. My garden is in full bloom and looking great - Annes is open weekdays from 2pm and saturdays from 11am, go for a look you wont be dissapointed..... just follow the signs down to the kirk and turn in.

Suzi

Just driven All the way to Sandwick, passed her signs which said open 2-7pm, arrived at 3.40pm. No sign of anyone, then noticed a closed sign :cry: so unfortunately, I was disappointed...... :shock:

Im so vexxed you travelled down and were disappointed, its unusual for her not to be there, maybe she was ill? i keen dat shes practically dare fae dawn ta dusk most days, so der must be a good reason why she wasnt there, hope you pop down again - hmm unless she was taking part in the relay for life???? There really is a great selection o plants and all are very reasonably priced.

Better luck next visit,

Suzi

Im so vexxed you travelled down and were disappointed, its unusual for her not to be there, maybe she was ill? i keen dat shes practically dare fae dawn ta dusk most days, so der must be a good reason why she wasnt there, hope you pop down again - hmm unless she was taking part in the relay for life???? There really is a great selection o plants and all are very reasonably priced.

Better luck next visit,

Suzi

I will be down that way later next week, so I will try her again as I will be needing a pile of plants. Thanks for the recommendation.

• 3 months later...