Moaners.........yawn!

Do people like 'Ghostrider' and 'Unlinkedstudent' (not the only guilty parties) not realise that they should keep their opinions to themselves when they obviousy have no real intrest or dont really know what they are on about. I am all for free speech, am no communist :wink: , but that doesnt give people like that the right to be 'keyboard warriors' and natter on like old grannies. Boom!!

Do people like 'Ghostrider' and 'Unlinkedstudent' (not the only guilty parties) not realise that they should keep their opinions to themselves when they obviousy have no real intrest or dont really know what they are on about. I am all for free speech, am no communist :wink: , but that doesnt give people like that the right to be 'keyboard warriors' and natter on like old grannies. Boom!!

Wow! Another moaner moaning - obviously somebody else using a keyboard as a weapon (Mind you, some of us use it as freedom of expression). Less of the ageism towards old grannies if ya don't mind - or should I get down on my knees, kiss your feet and beg for your permission first?

Hahaha.......just the typical people with their typical replies!! I think we are all bored of it! Are you aware that you lot RUIN people's threads with your nonsense?!?! Leave Shetlink to those who want to spread positivity! Normally am far to busy making the most of my life to give a **** about what you silly people say.......but someone has to shout BULLSH*T when they see it, and am happy to be that person!

Hahaha.......just the typical people with their typical replies!! I think we are all bored of it! Are you aware that you lot RUIN people's threads with your nonsense?!?! Leave Shetlink to those who want to spread positivity! Normally am far to busy making the most of my life to give a **** about what you silly people say.......but someone has to shout BULLSH*T when they see it, and am happy to be that person!

Best pick up your toys and put them back in your pram then, before Maggie Dunne slaps a ticket on you for littering, and go back to jumping over handrails and rubbish bins, or whatever else it is that you do.

Would any of you disagree that 99% of people find your regular comments derogatory and insensitive to the subject you originally reply to?!?! The 'Relay For Life thread as a prime example!!

Anyway.......I have made my point clear and have shown you lot up for what you are! For that I give myself a pat on the back and chuckle a little inside!

This will be my last post, as I don't agree with what Shetlink now is, you have turned it into a platform that is unable to be used for its original purpose, due to fear of being discriminated against by the few!

Good Bye!