Where to go for a decent meal?

wastafirth 01

o i forgot about the Maryfield in my previous post definatly a good choice to, if you go for the restaurant side you can get a 5 course very tasty meal for about £32 a head (was about that last time was there)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Went for a birthday meal with the family - haven't been before - went on recommendation. Disappointing starter selection, small steaks but the service was attentive and pleasant. Don't think I'll go again, much prefer Monty's and not much price difference. Oh and did I say don't go to the Hillswick Hotel?

Went for a birthday meal with the family - haven't been before - went on recommendation. Disappointing starter selection, small steaks but the service was attentive and pleasant. Don't think I'll go again, much prefer Monty's and not much price difference. Oh and did I say don't go to the Hillswick Hotel?

everytime I have been to the Hillswick hotel its been fantastic, im even planning on returning there at the end of the month! Last time I went to Montys I wasnt terribly impressed so again could just be a difference in oppinion?

Never been to scalloway hotel!

had a yummy toastie at Foords chocolate the other day!

Confused - where did you go?

• 2 weeks later...

I tell you where I went and was really surpized was drumquinn guest house in Brae they have now turned the conservatory area into a lovely coffee shop which has a small but excellent menu for lunch thought we would try that instead of Frankies at lunch time very reasonable prices all home made food. They also will cook to order for evening meals bring your own wine at lunch and dinner highly recommended