Should the Mods delete my account  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Mods delete my account

• Yes
    • No
    • Have him shot

Guest Anonymous
then stop posting

Wrong answer. There are 11679 members registered to this site. That would suggest that this is an extremely popular website. Yet only a tiny percentage of that number use it on a regular basis.

I don't want my personal details being used in this fashion.

Call it a protest if you will but I'm sure if you ask for personal information to be deleted from a database.. They are under a legal obligation to comply.

The error messages I get when I cannot log on suggests that Bryan owns the forum as the subdirectories list his name.

There may be an obligation to retain some details, be prepared for that.

Your posts will stay because it could disrupt the flow of the topic and thread, that is, anyone who has posted after you could loose their posts.

I do find it a little odd you cannot close your account via the profile page, I am sure there will be reasons.

Just so its clear, Moderators can't remove or otherwise alter any accounts (except their own, obviously) :D

You can remove any personal details you have added via the edit profile page, i would assume this applies to your email address as well, then you can simply leave.

• 2 years later...