WARNING PET SCAMMERS!

hi, there is a lady on here who has tried to con me recently on a pup she "apparently" had for sale. today, i have also prevented someone else on here from being conned out of money. I have reported her to shetlink, as has the lass she nearly conned today.

PLEASE dont get conned by her :)

read this link for more info - her name is jessicagray034

http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=56174

that person was me i was thinking on getting one of the puppy's and very nearly lost my money if it wasn't for seeing your add then i would of lost it i cant believe this person is getting away with this i Google jessicagray034 and the amount of animals she or he is claiming to have for sale is unreal how many people have they conned out of money???... makes me mad and it is so convincing people please be aware of this!!!... thanks to kitty :) x

Jessicagray034 online pet scam

There is a person who claims to live in Leeds and I replied to an ad for a cavalier king Charles puppy. She was very convincing emailing a lot of questions about me and saying she had been advised by doctors to sell the pup due to her sons allergies. However I was then informed they lived in Kirkwall Scotland but would arrange for the pup to be delivered to me and all I would have to do is pay delivery costs direct to the air services company. I then received an email from companionairservices3@hotmail.com requesting £120 for the delivery however due to uk offices undergoing audit the funds were to be sent to Cameroon via western union. This caused suspicion so I checked the email address which was not recognised as a reputable company. In fact companion air does exist but i could only find american based flights. I ran "jessicagray034" through google to find this person is advertising a number of puppy breeds and other animals ie horses, parots kittens etc which is strange if her son is hyper allergic. She has registered on numerous other sites selling more animals than I can count but if you run the name used on all these ads "jessicagray034" through google you will see for yourself. The email address used is "jessicagray034@gmail.com" I do not believe This person to be genuine and I can only imagine the amount of people she may have scammed in this way, luckily, I did my checks. I would advise all to avoid dealings if payment is requested via western union as there is little or no trace once this is sent. If I am wrong, I would apologise however the facts don't build a good picture for these ads to be genuine.

Thank you for your time

info i found after googleing Jessicagray034 online pet scam

There is a person who claims to live in Leeds and I replied to an ad for a cavalier king Charles puppy. She was very convincing emailing a lot of questions about me and saying she had been advised by doctors to sell the pup due to her sons allergies. However I was then informed they lived in Kirkwall Scotland but would arrange for the pup to be delivered to me and all I would have to do is pay delivery costs direct to the air services company. I then received an email from companionairservices3@hotmail.com requesting £120 for the delivery however due to uk offices undergoing audit the funds were to be sent to Cameroon via western union. This caused suspicion so I checked the email address which was not recognised as a reputable company. In fact companion air does exist but i could only find american based flights. I ran "jessicagray034" through google to find this person is advertising a number of puppy breeds and other animals ie horses, parots kittens etc which is strange if her son is hyper allergic. She has registered on numerous other sites selling more animals than I can count but if you run the name used on all these ads "jessicagray034" through google you will see for yourself. The email address used is "jessicagray034@gmail.com" I do not believe This person to be genuine and I can only imagine the amount of people she may have scammed in this way, luckily, I did my checks. I would advise all to avoid dealings if payment is requested via western union as there is little or no trace once this is sent. If I am wrong, I would apologise however the facts don't build a good picture for these ads to be genuine.

Thank you for your time