Lost: Summer

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/sleuth mode on

Summer is to be returned to two of the three Shetland postcodes. I deduce therefore that summer must still be found in ZE3.

/sleuth mode off

We miss it. If someone down that way has rehomed summer, please return it. Do it this weekend and nothing more will be said.

Regarding the reward, the Committee convened to consider this matter, and the conclusion was a Provisional Yes. There was, however, some question as to whether the meeting was quorate. I feel a Judicial Review coming on :roll:

Additionally, some members took the view that the excitement caused by awarding a prize might merit a Health Risk Assessment before proceeding. Watch this space!

I would be happy to donate £6.30 into a reward fund, that might cover the sunblock for the Health Risk Assessment.

But I would like to know beforehand if this will be a true community-owned summer, or just benefiting a few lucky houses?

Many thanks for your generous offer. the sunblock come in very handy for the Health Risk Assessment Subcommittee whilst they investigate how other island communities deal with this issue in, say, the Seychelles.

The question of ownership is one of risk and reward. The normal procedure in these matters is clear: the risks are indeed fully owned by the community, but the second half of this sentence appears to have gone missing inside my computer. Hope this helps.