Lost: Summer

That's excellent. However, my legal department has asked me to make it clear that the £6.30 does not actually buy the sunblock, it simply enables us to reach the point (probably) of deciding whether it would be a good decision to buy the sunblock or not. It's a bit like buying a coffee in the peerie cafe whilst deciding whether to go shopping or not.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very sorry, but if THAT is where the search is heading I will have to withdraw my offer of funding!

This is turning into a high risk investment!

oh, and no offence Ghostie, but I think I forfeit my community share, too!

:wink:

^ None taken. :wink:

I deny any knowledge of the sun....does anybody read (look at the pics) that rag any more?!?

I have not got the summer either, but I may know who is imprisioning it in a cold dark place against its will. I am open to.... ahem..... generous, offers to divulge further details. Unless of course some ratter isn't foxed and excerises their free wills to leak them to the Times first.... :wink:

we have had no summer too down in bolton lancs a week in may

Summer has suprised us here in South Ribble, many events this week end, including the Leyland Festival and the acclaimed St. Catherines concert which was to be held at the home and birth place of Sirloin Steak, Hoghton Tower were cancelled.

It has been a great week end so far, the sun has been around for all of yesterday and is making a second appearance today, too hot for me tho at 20 degrees with only 44% humidity slightly a dry air.

Cannot stop.....