David Icke - Forthcoming Talk - London 27th October

Windfarms.......?

Amongst many other subjects covered, If you would like to learn how the Carbon Con works hand in hand with the UN plans for Sustainable Living (Youtube/Agenda 21) and how this will directly effect you and your family, then you may wish to consider hearing what he has to say.

Tickets still available for David Ickes forthcoming talk - Remember Who You Are.

Date - 27th October 2012

Venue - Wembley Arena

Tickets can be purchased from his website or from the website of the venue - Wembley Arena.

http://www.davidicke.com/

A number of books available at Lerwick Library, many others inc DVDs can be purchased easily over the Inetrnet inc David Ickes own website.

The Control System (this very much includes Shetland) - Learn what those you place your trust and taxes with are really up to and why thay are desperatly trying to prevent you from finding out.

It would be funny if it weren't so worrying that the place will be at least partially full of people who actually believe the wally.

I used to love "conspiracy theories" and the like when I was growing up, but in time you come to realise its not much more than hanging on to the idea that some sci-fi may be for real. Life, sadly, just isn't that interesting.

There is plenty of real conspiring and corruption going on (bankers etc) just now, so why anyone needs to go beyond the boundaries of reality beats me.

Then again, there are still people who believe in god so i guess common sense will never be for everyone.

As long as there's eejits who'll go along with deluded 9/11 theories and strange ideas about what 'they' are doing to 'us' then there'll be people like Icke who'll take money off them.

And, as Spinner says, it means less people paying attention to the worlds very real problems.

Then again, there are still people who believe in god so i guess common sense will never be for everyone.

My god man! are you suggesting that the Queen of England, defender of the faith and supreme Governor of the Church of England, has been herself involved in some conspiracy to mislead her subjects into some false belief and that Yahweh is no better than David bloody Icke's, lizard bloody things!!!

Are you trying to say that the people who wave and cheer her, are no better than those at a bressay barn dance and that they're all just f****** sheep!!!

AFTER ALL SHE'S DONE FOR YOU!!! what with the waving and the tourists and the 60 years dignity and the wonderful job she's doing...

How very dare you sir!!!

:wink:

I would have thought it common knowledge by now, that the quickest way to gain the label of f***tard on a public forum, is to enter in and start shouting in caps (not counting usernames if your important enough) The next fastest way is to promote David(I'm not saying it was aliens; but it was aliens)Icke.

Strangely Popcorn seems to have overlooked these things; although claiming to be too long in the tooth with internet debate to argue.

Who needs Richard Dawkins to tell them the Jesus myth is a crock of s**t and who needs Icke for anything? The mind boggles. :?

all that aside...

I used to love "conspiracy theories" and the like when I was growing up, but in time you come to realise its not much more than hanging on to the idea that some sci-fi may be for real.

You used to love telling folk who pointed to Jane Standly reporting on buildings that had fallen down while she stood in front of the building that hadn't yet fallen down; as posting ignorant drivel.

When it was proven that your own research there was sadly lacking, your position was promptly abandoned without a word of apology to the "ignorant drivelers"

As long as there's eejits who'll go along with deluded 9/11 theories and strange ideas about what 'they' are doing to 'us' then there'll be people like Icke who'll take money off them.

http://oi46.tinypic.com/vwxydt.jpg

As much as I trust your expertise on these things Scorrie :lol: I feel a second opinion is needed here...

Do you think the likes of demolition expert Danny Jowenko (now deceased) spent much money on Icke?

Please attempt to answer the question without resorting to the usual (Ha Ha! the moron believes what youtube tells him) response.

Danny died in an odd little crash but his opinion is not just that of one man.

As of 2010 there are 1,354 architects and engineers (or eejits, as you call them) joining the call for answers.

http://www.ae911truth.org/en/news-section/41-articles/407-buildingwhat-appears-on-geraldo-at-large-on-fox-news.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYJfKzkTEoU&feature=related

Odd! I remember Geraldo waving away a whole croud of '911 deniers' while calling them kooks so who knows why the turn around on his position.

Maybe it's just the complete lack of research he has put in.

Maybe he lacks something through brain defects caused by rampant inbreeding.

Maybe he's just a small minded man who in order to feel safe; has decided to spend his time shouting down those he disagrees with, using only his faith in seeing things he has seen on a channel 5 documentary.

Maybe he just needs some professional help to find his way through the maze of cognitive dissonance...

Or maybe he's just in a grouch because if the geoengineering of the skies go's ahead, he wont be able to find his summer. :wink:

POPCORN, please observe forum etiquette and post new threads in the most relevant section. Is the 'Shetland News' section the most appropriate place for a thread about a David Icke conference in London?

Thread has now been moved to 'Anything and Everything Else'

Is the 'Shetland News' section the most appropriate place for a thread about a David Icke conference in London?

Of course it is! He'll no doubt be talking at length of the aliens amongst us (soothmoothers :lol: ) and how VE will upset the high winds that stop moon dust from settling on Shetland - dust that causes all the world's ills & was kicked up by the moon landings.. which, er, of course never happened :? :wink:

Popcorn - I like your open mind! It's good to see someone come on Shetlink and encourage critical thinking, which you don't often see here.

From my personal point of view, most posters here have never had to experience first hand events like 9/11 and have no clue what truly happened that day other than what they were fed by mass media.

I am not a conspiracy theorist but I lived about 20 blocks from the towers the day 9/11 happened and was awoken by jet fighters about 20 minutes before the first plane hit the towers. I was terrified and had no clue what was happening after watching these jets fly over head for a few minutes to confirm the noise, I turned on my television only to watch live as it happened the first plane going into the towers..... I lost two people I dearly loved that day and spoke to one of them minutes before they died in the collapsing tower. I have no doubt in my mind there is far more to this than what we were fed in the mainstream media.

So for all of you who feel you "know" what happened and feel like your entitled to slag off anyone who doesn't agree with the mass media rubbish you sheep have been fed... grow up, start using your own minds, maybe question what has actually been going on in this world rather than just in Shetland... before you become victim to it.

Or maybe you should just keep listening to your father the 'Shetland Oracle' who has worked on a fishing boat all his life with tales of mermaids. David Icke makes more sense than any of the garbage that's posted on this forum. Have you noticed the numbers of people that go to see David Icke? Probably not because its not posted on any of the Shetland news sites or the Times. I don't believe everything this man says, my point is if you want to live like a blind man and not be open to anything that goes against your safe little privileged world of Shetland than more the fool you.

Guest posiedon
IKnow

Popcorn - I like your open mind!

You can be so open minded that your brains fall out :lol:
From my personal point of view, most posters here have never had to experience first hand events like 9/11
I would think that goes without saying but it's not relevant.
David Icke makes more sense than any of the garbage that's posted on this forum.
Now you're just being silly (shape changing lizards?) :lol: and cant be taken seriously.

Surely speeches by the self proclaimed son of god should be free?

It seems god is targetting middle class and above families in commuting distance of Wembley for his sons sermons. Wouldn't give mankind much hope if that's the chosen one's.

As for the blue shell suit :roll:

Popcorn - I like your open mind! It's good to see someone come on Shetlink and encourage critical thinking, which you don't often see here.

From my personal point of view, most posters here have never had to experience first hand events like 9/11 and have no clue what truly happened that day other than what they were fed by mass media.

I am not a conspiracy theorist but I lived about 20 blocks from the towers the day 9/11 happened and was awoken by jet fighters about 20 minutes before the first plane hit the towers. I was terrified and had no clue what was happening after watching these jets fly over head for a few minutes to confirm the noise, I turned on my television only to watch live as it happened the first plane going into the towers..... I lost two people I dearly loved that day and spoke to one of them minutes before they died in the collapsing tower. I have no doubt in my mind there is far more to this than what we were fed in the mainstream media.

So for all of you who feel you "know" what happened and feel like your entitled to slag off anyone who doesn't agree with the mass media rubbish you sheep have been fed... grow up, start using your own minds, maybe question what has actually been going on in this world rather than just in Shetland... before you become victim to it.

Or maybe you should just keep listening to your father the 'Shetland Oracle' who has worked on a fishing boat all his life with tales of mermaids. David Icke makes more sense than any of the garbage that's posted on this forum. Have you noticed the numbers of people that go to see David Icke? Probably not because its not posted on any of the Shetland news sites or the Times. I don't believe everything this man says, my point is if you want to live like a blind man and not be open to anything that goes against your safe little privileged world of Shetland than more the fool you.

Horseturde