Lloyds TSB/Co-operative Bank

tarotangel

What's folks reactions to this? Also has anyone received a letter from Lloyds TSB about this? I've not so far. On one hand I would've preferred to hear by email/letter from them than read it in the news but on the other hand that's all the letter would have said so possibly waste of paper/time.

I am really glad that the staff will be retained.

Sorry if it's in wrong bit, wasn't sure if here or Consumer Advice was best place.

As far as I'm aware, it's not going to happen until next year.

This is a link about it, FAQs at the bottom

http://www.lloydstsb.com/branch_transfer.asp?WT.ac=HPVL0412

List of all branches changing here

My branch is actually still down south, and isn't one changing, so if I need any counter service I will have to go to RBS.

I think I would have gone with Co-op should my south branch had changed. Lloyds cannot suggest to you to change. You are free however to take your business anywhere you like.

I for one welcome the Coop takeover. The Coop is an ethical bank unlike the rest.

Agree, we are slowly moving our bank accounts (4) to the Co-Op, as we have co-signatures, it is a longish process. I have been thinking of changing my self, I am happy that my branch is in Lewick, not so keen on the Australian involvement.

Careful consideration required.