Looking for a Club for the remainder of the season

Zion17

I will play in any league, I am a Striker but can also play wide if needed there. I know there isnt too long left in the season but i cant bear not playing. I was meant to be signing for Thistle B but it fell through. If someone can get back to me on here I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Pretty late to be looking for a move so late in the season to be honest most squads are settled now, and its after the transfer deadline in the works league so you won't be able to move to a team there as you are already registered as a B player going by your original post.

No you can with the agreement of the club holding your registration, which I took from your initial post was a Shetland Football Association B team? transfer to another club in that association as they have no limit on the transfers a player can have in a season nor do they have a deadline for transfers.

You would not be able to go to the works league now as they have a transfer deadline on the signing of players both within their association and from players who have been registered by teams in membership of other associations. So your only avenue is transfering to a B team by the look of it.