excellent service

caddylamb

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, that's the first move they've made since the extension was put up (afaik). When I lived south my local Sainsbury's used to move stuff seemingly on a monthly basis. Got to say the Tesco rearrangement doesn't seem very logical as they've had to split up some stuff that you'd expect to be in the same aisle. No doubt there's a method to their madness :ponders: Oh yes, Christmas is a-comin' :roll:

To be fair, that's the first move they've made since the extension was put up (afaik). When I lived south my local Sainsbury's used to move stuff seemingly on a monthly basis. Got to say the Tesco rearrangement doesn't seem very logical as they've had to split up some stuff that you'd expect to be in the same aisle. No doubt there's a method to their madness :ponders: Oh yes, Christmas is a-comin' :roll:

Its a supermarket trick to try and get you to buy something you normally dont when you go to where the thing used to be and find it no longer there but replaced with other stuff you may see something you did not plan to buy and buy it.

Sadly the Co-Op lost my vote this week thanks to a ignorant member of staff. I said "Good afternoon" he grunted, I said "bit quiet in here today" his grunt was barely audible, I asked "Have you got any canvas bags" by this time I thought I had gone deaf (but I recognised his gorrilla like attempt at pointing me in the direction of said bags). As I was paying another customer came to the counter only to be rather rudely told "Closed". Civility costs nothing.

Sadly the Co-Op lost my vote this week thanks to a ignorant member of staff. I said "Good afternoon" he grunted, I said "bit quiet in here today" his grunt was barely audible, I asked "Have you got any canvas bags" by this time I thought I had gone deaf (but I recognised his gorrilla like attempt at pointing me in the direction of said bags). As I was paying another customer came to the counter only to be rather rudely told "Closed". Civility costs nothing.

This has made me laugh out loud, thank you :lol:

Bought a new TV from Geordie Robertsons yesterday, had it delivered and installed today, couldn't be happier with all aspects of the sale, delivery and set up! CHEERS

Yes i've heard lots of good service from them - when your buying.

Not so good if you have equipment that you didnt buy from them but as they are the dealer you ask for help.

The old shetland service if you didnt buy it from us, then sausage aff!

This is silly on their part as getting help from a shop is part of the whole 'service to the comunity you serve'. Do they or any shop think you will return to actualy buy anything new after that reception?

Bit like shooting theirselves in the foot.

sorry to go off topic a wee bit