excellent service

caddylamb

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent service & prices at SPECSAVERS...and a free pair of specs...locals have to match or die! SORRY!

Free pair of glasses? or do you mean buy one get one apparently 'free'

I think I’m detecting someone slightly miffed...at something?

Was in Specsavers today. You can get a free pair of glasses if the lenses are exactly the same. I wanted one pair for reading and one for distance as I'm not keen on varifocals so the free pair was £39.

dare I say it Streamline.... Somehow my address got changed on my package, got email from streamline to clarify the address and an acknowledgement on a Sunday, package delivered on the Monday morning.

I do hope the poor lass was being paid for checking her emails on a Sunday. Infact this winter been quite impressed by Streamline only 2 packages that seemed to do a disappearing act for a few days and so far no breakages.

Central Garage in Brae. I don't see them very often, but when I do nothing is ever a problem. They are very laid back and the staff are nice and friendly.

JRJs for the MoT. Lovely receptionist and the MoT man always takes the time to explain any problems in a friendly manner.

Shetland Tyres and Exhausts. Excellent prices and friendly staff.

Thanks go to Flybe for changing my flight from the last flight leaving Aberdeen to one mid-afternoon - much appreciated!

Check-in desk reckoned they've put on 10 extra flights to Shetland tomorrow (Sat).

Also, those Red Cross mini-bus drivers for Aberdeen Airport to ARI really are ace - thanks guys!

Well credit where credit's due, and I don't say this lightly, but well done Tesco's for looking at how to get supplies to Shetland.

If the only way is hiring a Hercules Freight Plane, then thank you very much for going the extra mile and making the effort.

I am sure the contents will be appreciated (and purchased) by many.

Well done.

Would the Co-Op have done this?

Well done Tesco for this initiative. I hope that you get plenty of good publicity out of it. I remember the last time that Co-op did this ... no actually I don't, but I do remember day upon day of empty fresh fruit and veg shelves through previous bad weather before Tesco came to these shores.

I was really pleased when Tesco came up here. Whatever the naysayers may say Tesco have elevated the standard of supermarket shopping that we get here in Shetland.

What a wonderful by-product the arrival of the hercs will be, and now that the I'm alright Jacks have filled their cupboards, freezers and fridges to bursting point the rest of us will be able to get the fresh stuff. Thank you. :lol:

What a wonderful by-product the arrival of the hercs will be, and now that the I'm alright Jacks have filled their cupboards, freezers and fridges to bursting point the rest of us will be able to get the fresh stuff. Thank you. :lol:

Mmm - ah yes the "fresh stuff" that's been sitting festering in the back of a lorry for the last few days..