late starter post beginner adult fiddlers

Bruckpicker

I'm totally frustrated by the complete lack of 'improver' classes available for adults who have completed the beginners class in fiddle playing. I'm keen, enthusiastic and want to play fiddle tunes with other adults who are at the same stage in their fiddle playing. Are there any other 'fiddlers' in this position? I' m happy to organise a 'get together' as I have been told that if I can find 6 players in my position who want to progress from their current standard of playing - there may be opportunities for further group lessons. Currently there are NO fiddle courses in the new 2012 Adult Learning Course book for fiddlers of my standard. I have already 'chased up' the courses offered by tutors in the booklet and none are suitable. I joined Fiddle Frenzy recently and experienced the same difficulties with the workshops there too -everyone was more advanced than myself. I have completed the Beginners Class twice and have been practising alone for the past year. Is there anyone in Mainland who would like to join me and form a group to play together and progress further?

please let me know.

Cecilia