nanomech

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CyprusPluto

So we've got the guy who finished 4th out of 4 in Wiltshire :shock:

Still he got a decent pay-off for finishing 4th. Finishing 4th at Wimbledon doesn't get you that much does it? You definitely don't get a medal at the Olympics for finishing 4th

Just the fact that they're parachuting another outsider in who has no track record here, knows nothing about Shetland and is an unknown.

Surely, they could have found someone from within the SIC and who has a feel for the place and what's happening......

Between dithering and what I regard as a bad decision this new council seems to be falling at the first hurdle and going the way of all the rest......

Just the fact that they're parachuting another outsider in who has no track record here, knows nothing about Shetland and is an unknown.

Surely, they could have found someone from within the SIC and who has a feel for the place and what's happening......

Between dithering and what I regard as a bad decision this new council seems to be falling at the first hurdle and going the way of all the rest......

The three SIC employees who applied for the job when Dave Clark was appointed have all left the council. I can't imagine any of the present top mangement being interested.

According to the article by the Times, there were two.

SIC political leader Gary Robinson, who chaired the appointments panel which gave Mr Boden the nod over candidates including two current SIC directors,

At least it seems Mr Boden isn't a stranger to a little controversy! :)

sorry to burst into the thread without reading it all but i get the distinct impression the place , its folk , and its culture is bein sold down the river even faster as previously aided and abetted by the chief executive by way of signing up to cuts incentives by holyrude , council house maintenance for example will soon be on a seasonal basis done by outside workers most probably from the central belt , cant watch your back close enough round here now

Don't like the news article. It smells and then they sack him a year later. Apart from his interview has he ever been up here.

Im sorry if he is not good enough for Wiltshire how is he going to cope up here. We need a good leader nothing special just someone that can do their job.

Lets hope he is better than the last appointed one. lets face it he cant be much worse.

unlike mr clark i will wait and see on this one.