Whit'na plane wis yun ?

stilldellin

^ or maybe even a peerie song  " for it's a long long way to tip a dumee "     ( sorree ! )  :roll:

At Sumburgh today this CHC AW139 G-FTOM  :-

and this CHC EC225LP Super Puma G-OAGA :-

Nearly fell oot o my van at da traffic lights fur dis een ! Dornier 328 G-BWIR landing approach runway 15 Sumburgh today :-

and yesterday this CHC EC225 Super Puma G-WNSO departing Sumburgh :-

A couple of visitors yesterday was the posh jet back again, along with another occasional high flyer !  BAe 146 G-LENM & G-CMTMXR  :-

:roll:
and also these two regulars, Jetstream 41 G-MAJW & Saab 340 G-LGNG :-

Arriving at Sumburgh this afternoon three S-92's to take over the SAR services and operated by Bristow. :-

G-MCGB :-

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb479/beenister/IMG_2125sd_zpsc5ff2e66.jpg

Just happened to catch most of a programme on Channel 5 tonight about MCGB's journey from the factory in Pennsylvania, on board a massive Antonov and with her rotors in a box, to Prestwick, thence to Dalcross and finally on to Sumburgh. Realise I may be massively behind the times on this one but very much enjoyed the programme!

^ Sounds like another good programme I have missed, maybe catch a re-run sometime. Up at Sumburgh today was this peerie Piper PA-32R N88NA :-

and all aboard the Sumburgh based Super Puma G-WNSO for another trip offshore :-

^  :cool:  :cool: Whit, nae high viz breeks dan !

A couple more today, bit of a pile up here, da scarfs at da Laaward seemed totally unimpressed :-

and finally a nose on view of SAR G-MCGC at Sumburgh today :-

Thankfully the weather cleared enough for operations at Sumburgh to resume, the Fokker this afternoon. Fokker 50 PH-KXX  Sumburgh today :-

and departing :-

Much brighter and better for pictures today at Sumburgh. Here we have a Bond AS332L2  Super Puma G-REDK plus matching G-CMTMXR :-

and a regular, this SAAB 2000 G-CDKB , wonder how they will look with the flybe livery :-