Banner ads problem?

Has anyone else started having problems with pages "jumping" to a blank page with just a horizontal black rectangle? It seems to be linked to the banner ad (the Mazda2 one I think) that appears below the site tabs. Takes me several hits with the back button before I get the page I want to stop automatically forwarding to the black rectangle. Could be a Flash problem I suppose, but doesn't happen with the different ads down the left side, or any of the other horizontal ads.

Odd one. Haven't seen it happen myself, but sometimes adverts can be targeted. Not sue how I'd trace it down either. Maybe next time it happens you could take the page source of the blank page you end up on. This might have some info we can use to trace the specific advert down.

Actually, having said that ... I just got a bunch of JavaScript showing up in the box on the left. I use NoScript to prevent things from executing on my machine without my express permission. Note that this is different from an ad-blocker.

I still get the adverts, but NoScript seems to be preventing that erroneous script from causing me any trouble.

Will look into it a bit more.

(Edit: changed right to left)