SHETLAND says NO to Scottish Independence

getaba1110

You quoted my text so it wasn't a massive leap to infer that the subject related to my post. Correct on the touchy put down, I'm fed up of trying to argue with people who have already made up their mind based on prejudice rather than facts. I am aware that you slated the Norse homeland brigade.....I was simply defending my reasoned arguments by pointing out the drivvel spouted by a very vocal xenophobic minority who are active in discrediting them. You did accuse me of trying to mislead people and chose to describe my interpretation of history as "pish" without explaining why. So yeah touchy.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You quoted my text so it wasn't a massive leap to infer that the subject related to my post. Correct on the touchy put down, I'm fed up of trying to argue with people who have already made up their mind based on prejudice rather than facts. I am aware that you slated the Norse homeland brigade.....I was simply defending my reasoned arguments by pointing out the drivvel spouted by a very vocal xenophobic minority who are active in discrediting them. You did accuse me of trying to mislead people and chose to describe my interpretation of history as "pish" without explaining why. So yeah touchy.

Here's what I posted:

Spouting skewed historical pish on promotional website to try and fool those who know no different is another thing entirely........

I think it's quite clear my criticism was aimed at the info on your link - not you.

Unless the link is to your own website - in which case I'm more than happy to accuse you. :wink:

• 1 month later...

I read dis apa internet,

Godwins Law says dat every discussion apa internet, sumbody will eventually mention hitler so if any poster does mention the Nazis in a discussion thread, Godwin’s Law can be invoked, they instantly lose the argument and the thread can be ended.

Happened brally early here haha