Help!

Shetland Lover

First I must apologise for my ramblings and none sensical post. It's 4:36 and I am currently wracking my brains and I'm over thinking things and not sure if I'm making anything up?!

I used to live in Unst, many years ago (my Dad was in the RAF and we got posted there) I attended Baltasound Junior High.

We lived in a Cottage right by the Sea, myself and my younger brother would have to catch a little battered yellow mini bus to get to school, and a little way up the beach from the Cottage that we lived in-- there was a little white light house on the Pebbled beach, now my memory is quite bad as this was in the early-mid 90's and I can't remember the address or the area of the cottage for the life of me, so I don't remember how far to Baltasound I lived and I don't recall the little light houses's name either, so I'm really just looking for a bit of a pin-point to the cottage.

There was also a little shop I believe run by a woman at the time in the opposite direction from the light house?

Is anyone able to shed some light?!

First I must apologise for my ramblings and none sensical post. It's 4:36 and I am currently wracking my brains and I'm over thinking things and not sure if I'm making anything up?!

I used to live in Unst, many years ago (my Dad was in the RAF and we got posted there) I attended Baltasound Junior High.

We lived in a Cottage right by the Sea, myself and my younger brother would have to catch a little battered yellow mini bus to get to school, and a little way up the beach from the Cottage that we lived in-- there was a little white light house on the Pebbled beach, now my memory is quite bad as this was in the early-mid 90's and I can't remember the address or the area of the cottage for the life of me, so I don't remember how far to Baltasound I lived and I don't recall the little light houses's name either, so I'm really just looking for a bit of a pin-point to the cottage.

There was also a little shop I believe run by a woman at the time in the opposite direction from the light house?

Is anyone able to shed some light?!

This might be where you used to live in Uyeasound.

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=60.687781,-0.919993&num=1&t=h&z=18

Ha! Yeah, I just came on to reply to say I had found it about an hour after posting-- But thank you, you too have found it. Yes it was Uyeasound; the name doesn't ring a bell funnily enough, but on the very end; that is definitely the Cottage and on google street view I can just about see the little lighthouse. I actually thought I was a lot closer to Baltasound than that (I obviously forgot how very little the distance is) then I remembered we moved to Settlers Hill Estate. Brings back so many happy memories :-) Very privileged to have lived in such a beautiful place.

Thanks again though! I can finally sleep at 06:20am