Best Bridge Camera?.

Kavi Ugl

Kavi,

I've got a Nikon D90 with <7k actuations that I'm thinking to part with. I'll have a rummage around but it probably has 3 batteries, an 8GB card, a remote release, a "How to" book and a few other bits and pieces to go with it. I'm keeping most of the lenses but I'd chuck in a 70-300mm Nikon f4-5.6G as I've superceded that one. Might find a polarising filter and a UV filter to go with it.

The D90 has the advantage of working with just about any lens that Nikon has produced in the last 30 years - and it's a bloomin' good camera too.

£400 if you're interested.

(Although be prepared to spend more money if the DSLR bug bites! :lol: )

Thanks everybody, and for the offers Skyumpi and Malcolm!.

There's so much to choose from and maybe when I've found my way a bit better around photography I'll go for a big gun of £700!. Hmm, you never know though :lol:

I'm leaning towards the Canon EOS 1100D or Nikon 3100, I even might stretch to the Nikon D3200 but we'll see.

Thanks again.

:D

Thanks everybody, and for the offers Skyumpi and Malcolm!.

There's so much to choose from and maybe when I've found my way a bit better around photography I'll go for a big gun of £700!. Hmm, you never know though :lol:

I'm leaning towards the Canon EOS 1100D or Nikon 3100, I even might stretch to the Nikon D3200 but we'll see.

Thanks again.

:D

I also have a Canon EOS 1100D should you like a look. (The Dimage is my back-up camera).

Mal

Another vote for Canon, I have two, EOS400 with a battery grip and a Powershot, the memory cards and batteries are interchangeable between the two. The battery grip can also use 6x AA cells if you're really stuck and takes about 10 seconds to make the change as they're loaded in a cassette.