Israel vs. Middle Eastern Arab states

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well monkey nuts, why stop at blockades!

When the crack commando troops of the mighty isreal are being pushed off small boats into tepid water the only logical resort is a shotgun blast to the throat.

Ah frakk it,

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/6148/633673088039538329nuket.jpg

If you can bring yourself to turn off the Battlestar Galactica DVD.

The nuke reference is Aliens actually, unless you refer to the "frakk" which has been in use alot longer than the original series of Battlestar galactica, which I do like but I do hold a slight annoyance at "stealing" the phrase I love to use when I want to swear without swearing.

...... The more you know.

They could choose the alternative of not exterminating Israel and working on a 2 state solution that means the Palestinians actually get a country.

What a deluded world you live in, Israel will never let that happen.

They gun down innocents http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article10411.shtml

They are still building new settlements, in full knowledge that is would ruin any attempts at a peace.

How can you defend the cruel immoral actions of the israeli army? If your back is against the wall and you have a choice between slowly starving to death or trying to make a stand against the HIGHLY ILLEGAL blockade, I know what I'd do. These people are forced into desperate conditions, making them act desperately

Why not? The peace process has had good and bad input from both sides, neither has committed to entirely scuppering a 2 state deal just like neither has totally commited to it. (I'm not including Hamas as "one of the sides" in this sentence as they are absolutely not in favour of such a deal).

The Jews already accepted a 2 state solution with partition in 1947 which the arabs rejected. So apart from "Israel is full of baddies" what is your reasoning that Israel will never accept a Palestinian state?

How can you defend the cruel immoral actions of the israeli army? .....trying to make a stand against the HIGHLY ILLEGAL blockade

I don't defend them when they act immorally, can you tell me how the blockade is illegal and address this please if you want to make capital out of the blockade.

Imagine if you can that you are a person who holds the position of not being in favor of Israeli citizens being attacked by rockets. If you want the blockade lifted what system do you propose to employ that ensures no addition arms or components or anything facilitating this end comes into Gaza?

If you're anti blockade I'm sure you (or Amnesty) have an alternative that ensures the safety of Israeli citizens.

Unless are you deluded enough to regard Hamas as just as peace loving as the mob on the Mavi please answer this.

Why not? The peace process has had good and bad input from both sides, neither has committed to entirely scuppering a 2 state deal just like neither has totally commited to it. (I'm not including Hamas as "one of the sides" in this sentence as they are absolutely not in favour of such a deal).

The Jews already accepted a 2 state solution with partition in 1947 which the arabs rejected. So apart from "Israel is full of baddies" what is your reasoning that Israel will never accept a Palestinian state?

There is no money to be made in peace for Israel. They want all the land. The people of Israel may not, but it's corrupt leadership certainly does. Nothing will be done with Netanyahu at the helm.

Mark my words, America will go to war with Iran over it's nuclear weapons before it does with Israel, no matter what israel does. They know they will get away with systematically persecuting the people of gaza with no real punishment.

Sorry Vicky I edited this in while you were posting

...can you tell me how the blockade is illegal and address this please .....

Imagine if you can that you are a person who holds the position of not being in favor of Israeli citizens being attacked by rockets. If you want the blockade lifted what system do you propose to employ that ensures no addition arms or components or anything facilitating this end comes into Gaza?

If you're anti blockade I'm sure you (or Amnesty) have an alternative that ensures the safety of Israeli citizens.

Unless are you deluded enough to regard Hamas as just as peace loving as the mob on the Mavi please answer this.

There is no money to be made in peace for Israel. They want all the land.

Where is there money in occupation? It costs Israel a fortune, what do you think they are getting economically out of it? Palestinian gold bars and caviar?

You should know that Israel gave Egypt the Sinai in a peace deal.

The co signatory with Sadat was Begin, a right wing PM, arguably more so than Bibi.