Israel vs. Middle Eastern Arab states

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

="Fjool"]Ok. Firstly, topic is not about the holocaust; it is about Israel and the middle east. There is a more appropriate thread for Holocaust discussion over at: http://www.shetlink.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=128440

Please keep Holocaust discussion to there. There's a whole bunch of splitting and merging to do here now and I'm not sure there's enough time to do it justice right now. Don't be surprised if things move soon.

Fair enough. I'll had me sheeks til you've had a chance to do your admin.

Found these comments page of daily telegraph :-

The US is clearly sitting on the fence - they fueled the corruption in Egypt (as they do in every undemocratic country they support). I just hope the people of Gaza can capitalize on this opportunity and blow the Rafah crossing once and for all. Meanwhile Israel sits powerless as Obama fumbles over US values and influence - funny old world isn't it?

Not that I agree entirely but it has a truth to it...

And also this

This seems like a good place to respond to the spin campaign that claims that the events in Tunisia, Egypt, Albania, Yemen, etc. etc. etc. etc. are not genuine popular revolts against tyranny but a complex series of plots by CIA, Mossad, Elvis, Al Qaeda, Osama Bin Deadforawhile, or Andrew Lloyd Weber.

Obviously, the government of the United States (and for that matter Great Britain) have an obvious motive for trying to obfuscate the real cause of the uprising. The FCIC report makes it clear that the economic hardship the American people have endured for almost ten years could have been avoided were it not for the greed of Wall Street and the corruption and ineptitude of the government. Economic inequality is actually greater in the US than in Egypt. Americans have as much if not more reason to be angry with their government than the Egyptians.

Likewise, people in Britain, especially students, have come to understand that their loss of financial support for education serves no purpose but to prop up the banks and ensure their permanent debt-enslavement via the student loan usury. Again, their hardship only exists because of the greed of the bankers and the corruption and ineptitude of the government.

REGIME CHANGE IN BRITAIN

In Great Britain we are not allowed referendums on issues of our own choosing. The government does not listen to the British people. Can there be much doubt about that? The Queen is useless, and the political leaders are inept. Furthermore both the Queen and the Governments we have had since 1972 have all progressively sold us out to the EU dictatorship of the bureaucrats. The only solurion is regime change. I can see the day that eventually the people will get serious and actually get themselves onto the streets.

Are the governments of the world becoming terrified that rebellion will become the new global fashion trend?.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

You shoplift from the Co-op and have sex with ponies. Thanks for defending my rights!

nowhere in the last 9 pages has koy denied the holocaust, just the accepted truth about the methods used. And quite frankly this thread is just going round and round in ever decreasing circles.

Since the mods are now not bothered about the Holohoax now being dragged.....

Denying such a major part of the Holocaust like the gas chambers is Holocaust denial. Without such an important component the Holocaust becomes something else, ie not the Holocaust, therefore Holocaust denial. The importance of gas chambers shows the extent and the planning and the institutionalisation and the cultural and societal factors that lead to their construction and use.

I think the real problem on this thread, as aluded to above, is that you (Gibber) seem to be reading something in some posts that others simply can not see.

I came in late to the thread, and have re-read it again prior to posting this - at no point has anyone denied the holocaust happened. If there was "Holocaust Denial" occuring, it must have already been edited out.

Since the mods are now not bothered about the Holohoax now being dragged up as an excuse for draining the blood of more innocents I feel it apt to mention a couple of points.

"I've checked out Churchill's Second World War and the statement is quite correct†not a single mention of Nazi 'gas chambers,' a 'genocide' of the Jews, or of 'six million' Jewish victims of the war. This is astonishing. How can it be explained? Eisenhower's Crusade in Europe is a book of 559 pages; the six volumes of Churchill's Second World War total 4,448 pages; and de Gaulle's three-volume Mémoires de guerre is 2,054 pages. In this mass of writing, which altogether totals 7,061 pages (not including the introductory parts), published from 1948 to 1959, one will find no mention either of Nazi 'gas chambers,' a 'genocide' of the Jews, or of 'six million' Jewish victims of the war."

What about the population of Jews? Per World Almanac figures, it INCREASED by 584,549 between 1941 and 1948. So, this being the case, where did the 6,000,000 dead go?

His Holocaust denial is all over Shetlink as I said, recently its been more limited to gas chambers rather than the above.

Yup, I did say that and there was also a retraction of the term, though I don't know if it's still on the boards. That was in the early days of the debate, when it was still a bit of a shocking realization that so much, was not as it is told it is.

It was never said that the nazis didn't carry out extreme crimes in a very anti-semitic way and there are plenty of reliable tales of mass slaughter of Jews.

Like I said, it was early days in it for me and if the term used caused offense, then I apologize but sometimes the tone of the debate gets dragged down when your in my face with non stop abuse.

I don't much like being called a nazi either or the dozens of other lies you attribute to me.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

You shoplift from the Co-op and have sex with ponies. Thanks for defending my rights!.

This is covered by an entire set of laws known as libel. Which do break our T&Cs.

And this thread is still not about the Holocaust. :roll:

Like K I have evidence that proves its true from the internet or something. If Mucklejoanie wants to take me to court to legally prove I'm lying he or she will have to do so from the afterlife as by his or her own attributed quote he or she will be defending my right to say what I want until then.

• 3 months later...
Guest Anonymous

A lady Canadian libertarian wrote a lot of letters to the government,

complaining about the treatment of captive insurgents (terrorists)

being held in Afghanistan National Correctional System facilities.

She received back the following reply:

National Defense Headquarters

M Gen George R. Pearkes Bldg, 15 NT

101 Colonel By Drive

Ottawa , ON K1A 0K2

Canada

Dear Concerned Citizen,

Thank you for your recent letter expressing your profound concern of

treatment of the Taliban and Al Qaeda terrorists captured by Canadian

Forces who were subsequently transferred to the Afghanistan

Government and are currently being held by Afghan officials in

Afghanistan National Correctional System facilities.

Our administration takes these matters seriously and your opinions were

heard loud and clear here in Ottawa.

You will be pleased to learn, thanks to the concerns of citizens like

yourself; we are creating a new department here at the Department of

National Defence, to be called 'Liberals Accept Responsibility for

Killers' program, or L.A.R.K. for short.

In accordance with the guidelines of this new program, we have decided

to divert one terrorist and place him in your personal care.

Your personal detainee has been selected and is scheduled for

transportation under heavily armed guard to your residence in Toronto

next Monday.

Ali Mohammed Ahmed bin Mahmud (you can just call him Ahmed) is to be

cared for pursuant to the standards you personally demanded in your

letter of complaint.

It will likely be necessary for you to hire some assistant caretakers.

We will conduct weekly inspections to ensure that your standards of

care for Ahmed are commensurate with those you so strongly recommend in

your letter.

Although Ahmed is a sociopath and extremely violent, we hope that your

sensitivity to what you described as his 'attitudinal problem' will

help him overcome these character flaws.

Perhaps you are correct in describing these problems as mere cultural

differences.

We understand that you plan to offer counseling and home schooling.

Your adopted terrorist is extremely proficient in hand-to-hand combat

and can extinguish human life with such simple items as a pencil or

nail clippers.

We advise that you do not ask him to demonstrate these skills at your

next yoga group.

He is also expert at making a wide variety of explosive devices from

common household products, so you may wish to keep those items locked

up, unless (in your opinion) this might offend him.

Ahmed will not wish to interact with you or your daughters (except

sexually) since he views females as a subhuman form of property.

This is a particularly sensitive subject for him and he has been

known to show violent tendencies around women who fail to comply with

the new dress code that he will "recommend" as more appropriate attire.

I'm sure you will come to enjoy the anonymity offered by the burka

over time. Just remember that it is all part of 'respecting his

culture and religious beliefs' as described in your letter.

Thanks again for your concern. We truly appreciate it when folks like

you keep us informed of the proper way to do our job and care for our

fellow man.

You take good care of Ahmed and remember we'll be watching.

Good luck and God bless you.

Cordially,

Gordon O'Connor

Minister of National Defense

They are both as bad as each other, we should not care and look after ourselves. Men in Palenstine live longer than men in Glaasgow but we give the palinstines aid? Maybe we should just get our noses out and help our own instead of bleeding cash to them?