Israel vs. Middle Eastern Arab states

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering about the details of your boycott. The mobile phone was effectively invented in Israel by Motorola. Just trying to help you out so you don't unknowingly buy a mobile phone, ever. A product of Israeli invention.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This thread has been airbrushed!

No. You have forced us, once again, to rip stuff out. It's all been kept, however. Also, as you say, it's in the cache (not alot I can do about that, so beware of what you say... even my modlike powers cannot entirely protect you).

If people would just stick to the topic and avoid the constant sharn then we wouldn't have to resort to this. I've also had to remove private information recently too and this is just as bad. As usual, people are happy for moderation when it suits their cause, but kick up a stink when it goes against them. :roll:

• 3 months later...

What do you think of the Goldstone report?

I would like to pst a link but I can't find anything that's not biast in my eyes. :?

Goldstone is being targeted for being too one-sided and condemning israel too much. I even found a page where they say: "it’s a good thing that the United Nations wasn’t around during World War II. I can just imagine its producing a supposedly evenhanded report that condemned the Nazis for “grave†abuses such as incinerating Jews, while also condemning the Allies for their equally “grave†abuses such as fire-bombing German and Japanese cities. The recommendation, no doubt, would have been that both sides be tried for war crimes, with Adolf Hitler in the dock alongside Franklin Roosevelt. Actually, that may be giving the UN more credit than it deserves. To judge by the evidence before us, the likelihood is that the UN in those days would have devoted far more space to Allied “abuses†than to those of the Axis and would have recommended that FDR stand alone before the world court"

I think that's a pretty tasteless comparison and that it is absolutely pointless to try comparing the second world war with the war between Israel and the palestinians. I mean EVERYHTING is different.

But I can't make-up my mind on the report. When i read about it and it's realease I though it was a good thing and that the fact that both sides were condemned was good.

But apparently the report focuses on the Cast Lead attack on Gaza.

I haven't read the report but I think I might do so.

Any opinions?

• 1 month later...

Well that lasted 5 minutes

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3811384,00.html

"Despite Hamas' reported agreement between Gaza factions to halt attacks on Israel, five shells land in Negev region"

"This is how it all began the last time around. We are continuing to strengthen the communities economically, but at the same time we are preparing for the next round of fighting,"

These militias can't lose, fire missiles into Israel with impunity until Israel hits back and then get the world's idiots crying in outrage at the response.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i want to hear more before i pass judgement. but it does not sound good. sending in special forces and not expecting deaths. dont they have coastguards. they knew the boats were coming so there was no need to assualt the boats in international waters.

Not from me.

True colours shown today I think. Nothing short of a state sponsored piratical massacre I would suggest.

Suggest whatever anti-Israel prejudice you want before the details are known, its what I expect from your type.