All the best!

Iknow

@ Vitalife

Iknow IS a troll. It has done nothing but insult everyone on this forum since the day they changed their user name from Eventide after they were banned. It has pulled up details from other websites, it has said it is watching others, it has called all Shetlanders inbred; it has posted it is on meths, it has posted it knows where I live, it has commented on eBay purchases I've made and it has also pronounced its undying hatred, yet at the same time, love for me including such details as what it intends doing to me in a dungeon with the most recent post referring to 'up the back end', taking me places where Ghostie never could and apparently having a pantihose (mmm, American term there) fetish.

Vitalite, you wanted details, you got them. Perhaps you might ask yourself again why Shetlink is not the place it once was. I trust you enjoyed your bit of stirring.

Confirming your untruths as you cannot answer how he knows what you have bought!

Vitalite, I'm beginning to wonder if you are genuine. Why don't you go to one of Iknow's posts, hit see all posts, then read through the downright abuse, crap and threats this troll has written. It is people like him that that make Shetlink a less enjoyable place to visit.

Once you have had a chance to have a read through them, let us know if you still think anyone is telling porkies!!!! :?

Edit... Unfortunately you will note that the moderators have had to edit and remove some of the most offending posts he's made.

..... not very coherently. Well it's not very nice at all if its true, but who knows as Shetlink is connecting shetland to abuse others with no intention of ever stating why that is perfectly clear to me in my short time here and I am off now as shetlink is a complete and utter waste of precious time, there are far better things to do than look at shetlink, the abusive site.

:rofl:

• 2 weeks later...
Clearly all this is very acceptable to state on Shetlink as this post is still here and no-one has been offended at all. So take your own advice which has been stated on Shetlink - to lighten up and one person stated that all people who post on Shetlink are clowns who come out from under their stones to post - so all Shetlinkers are clowns as one poster told us.

Just before you depart Shetlink, never to return (again). What Is your point?