any one wish work at Games studio in Shetland?

Hello everyone,

I am computer games artist and I think about open video game studio in Shetland isles so I can work closer to my family. Anyone with skill are welcome to join.

Are you skill in computer ( games ) programmer? I will need you the most to help me with create a unique video games.

If I got programmer then we can build a games for fun until we made a profit from it then we can start open a games studio base in Shetland isles.

I am open mind and I have helping indie game develops for andriod in the past.

The most selling game I've help with indie is called ninja runner, this one I only done icons and button ui. ( 2d graphic )

Don't buy it... I think it is not so good game.. I have no idea because I haven't play it yet! Haha

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Jan_Slegl.NinjaRunner

For android, I have three game designer doc that are suitable, one of those are very suitable. If we want serious game development, then we can open that one of my Game designer doc. ( there 8!)

For games engine, we will have to talk about it.. Until it is unity3d. ( most of my client use unity3d games engine. ( so far!))

Edit-

Forgot to add that I would like to made games for every platform and I would like to listen your idea if your join our games team.

I haven't tried Unity 3D before but I'd be willing to look into it at the very least.

Ninja Runner looks interesting. A bit like Ninja Warrior on Challange (or Sasuke in japan).

Can you give me a PM with some more details? I'm interested in making some sort of game for Android which at the very least would be a good learning experience for me. I tend to come up with a lot of ideas for games (or at least specific elements) which I never get a chance to flesh out into real games so I would be interested in some sort of collaboration.

Everyone,

I am still looking for anyone with skill or keen interest in games industry.

It can be

Designer. That can be include Game mechanics designer. Level designer. Environment designer. Writer.

Artist. Which will be include 2D artists. concept artist. texture artist. map artist. interface artist. 3D artists. 3D modeller. Animator. Environmental artist. Cinematic artist. Lighting director.

Programmer Will do game programmer.

Sound engineer for audio effects.

Typhoon, the programmer.

I have PM to you with more information. Hope to heard from you soon.

• 1 year later...

I would be interested depending on a number of criteria:

What platform? eg. iOS, WIndows, Android, web, flash

Type of game? eg. 2D, 3D

Working at home Ok?

Would there be any other contributions I would need to make other than development skills? eg. capital, advertising

Who is asking?

I write Pygame games and JavaScript games right now but am looking at other web platforms and Android as a next step. I am always happy to lean new skills.