Who is the Travelling Chinese Take Away?

Frances144

Does anyone know who are the entrepreneurial Chinese Takeaway folk?

I would like to request that they came over to the westside, preferably Walls but could cope with Sandness, soon to cook one of their takeaway evenings at one of these halls.

I am stuck in the house. I have not left the house since Christmas (only to be airlifted to Woodend, Aberdeen for a 3 day excursion for my MRI) and my life would be greatly improved by a Chinese takeaway from these folk.

My partner can collect from either Walls hall (preferred) or Sandness (slightly further) and it would put a smile on my rather bleak existence.

Hi, noticed a sign on the way into Walls tonight, am sure it said Chinese Takeaway 10th. Didn't pay close attention I'm afraid. I presume they use the local hall. If you can't find out which chinese it is, you could always try contacting someone on the Hall Committee. Hope you enjoy your takeaway. If it is the ones from Scalloway then I can recommend them. Used them a number of times and the food is always good.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh, happy days. They were back again yesterday. The best Sunday evening dinner. I "forgot" to eat all day and stuffed my face happily.

I don't get to leave the environs of my house ever (unless it is in the back of a transit van on a mattress to get to my hospital appointments - "lack of resources apparently") so this is a lovely luxury that is hugely appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...