Dance Pony Dance

I saw it last night when I was watching live athletics on British Eurosport. When I first saw it, I thought what was this all about? Then I remembered that they spoke about this in the Shetland Times in December or November.

In my opinion, the advert is sort of average but I didn't get how it was similarising (is that a word?) itself to phones. If the phone company have seen a Shetland pony texting by banging and kicking its hoof on a mobile phone, I should consider that they should change the advert for a tourism attraction advert instead of a phone advert. :?

Just noticed on this thread, that I, MuckleJoannie and Frances144, joined Shetlink in April, May and June 2006. (Piece of useless information. :))

Cool. I joined in March but 6 years later. Didn't really know anything about Shetland till 2011 n didn't know this place existed till 2012. I'm now a Shetland addict :lol:

Just noticed on this thread, that I, MuckleJoannie and Frances144, joined Shetlink in April, May and June 2006. (Piece of useless information. :))

Cool. I joined in March but 6 years later. Didn't really know anything about Shetland till 2011 n didn't know this place existed till 2012. I'm now a Shetland addict :lol:

Ha ha, good stuff! Hope you've settled in ok. If you're out for a run in the north mainland come and see me in Oily Muggie in Hillswick from May. :)

Ha ha, good stuff! Hope you've settled in ok. If you're out for a run in the north mainland come and see me in Oily Muggie in Hillswick from May. :)

Thanks. Wish I was settled up there....live down in manky England but keep coming up for several weeks in summer for a hol tho :) I'd love to come down to Hillswick area for a day to see you, cliffs n seal rescue place but my car isn't allowed on Mainland n the buses are erm....*not condusive to day trips :? )