impudent teenagers!

samal

I see TriTren, you feel it's wrong for some teenagers to make a nuisance of themselves, but its okay for you to thrash them, leaving them for dead. The law according to TriTren!

Whilst we cannot condone the stupid action of these teenagers, there is no excuse for taking the law into our own hands.

IF you have done this before, then I hope you will be hearing a knock at your door soon. :?

No no no....slap him? I'm on about leaving the f*ck*r for dead! No trouble with police as he won't tell. If he does, just deny it. Even if you do get some police hassle, there won't be anymore hassles with the troublemakers.

I'm sure that'll be a great consolation when you're serving time for GBH.

I'm talking from experience here. I did this and worked for me.

Of course you did. Anybody can be pretend to be a hard man on the Internet, even a seven-stone weakling who couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper bag.

Guest Anonymous

Well said evil inky and how good to be in a world of your own. How good it would be to see some people who post what they do on the internet say it straight to the person and get the reaction in which they would not expect, being what they can't get on the internet.