Exhibition at 'Da Gadderie', Shetland Museum

The current exhibition at 'Da Gadderie' in Lerwick features two artists who are Shetland residents, Sam Davies and Peter Biehl.

There may be some people who can't get to see the exhibition so I thought it would be a good idea to let you know that both artists have websites where you can view their work.

Sam's exhibition is entitled 'No Explanation Necessary' and you can find his paintings at sam-d-art.blogspot.com

Peter's exhibition is entitled 'Moments in Nature' and you can find examples of his work at www.peterbiehl.com

If you can make it to the exhibition I don't think you'll be disappointed.

• 4 weeks later...

The current exhibition at 'Da Gadderie' in Lerwick features two artists who are Shetland residents, Sam Davies and Peter Biehl. This exhibition finishes this SUNDAY (12TH MAY)

If you haven't been or can't get to see it both artists have websites where you can see examples of their work.

Sam's exhibition is entitled 'No Explanation Necessary' and you can find his paintings at http:\\sam-d-art.blogspot.com

Peter's exhibition is entitled 'Moments in Nature' and you can find examples of his work at www.peterbiehl.com

If you can make it to the exhibition I don't think you'll be disappointed. Remember there are only days left.