L&R Ground Force LTD

Hi,

If you also got a good company with number of guys, prepared to work long hours little to no fag breaks or extended tea breaks etc it's surprising the amount of work that can get done.

Obviously always going to be some dodgy copmpanies but that can be true of anywhere, not always just because they come from south.

If your happy with the job and it still looks good 18 months also later thats all that matters, tha hard part finding the good companies.

was wondering who the new dodgy drivers were, contemplated phoning up to ask their bosses if they might like tae get their van driver tae hae a wee refresher in the highway code. But if they're a south company no much point looking in the directory.

means they will have a vat number which will help trace them. if needed. your not suggesting that folks should be avoiding vat payments are you.

No, I'm suggesting that you are assuming that they meet the threshold for charging VAT - not all do.

which would be another warning sign.

not sure you can claim it back on home improvements. however a farm track you could. just need a company bank account. and you can voluntary register

i know i could have reclaimed thousands over the last year.