Resizing a ring?

Angel

the wife snapped hers. ive no idea how. but it was very cheap to get fixed. they can resize but i guess depending if they need to add to the ring. 10-20 ish to resize and say double if they need to add to it. i bought her a new one at the same time as i thought it was not fixable.

much much cheaper than new.

you could also try the jewellers in weasdale not sure of their prices.

ah right ok excellent, it's too big for me so just needing a bit taken out. I'm guessing its Just Raes in town who are doing it now? Did it take long to do? I've only just got it and don't want to be parted with it haha

Yeah I think they're the same people, went into Raes the other day but was told the person they send it to to be resized is away for at least a month, so unfortunately i've contacted the jewellers south it came from to get it done. I was trying to support the local business but I'm not wanting to wait 2 months for something that'll take a day to do :( but the staff in Raes were really helpful and if i needed something like this done again I'd definitely go back.