Upper Esplanade??

Ghostrider

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact is that the OP already knew where the market was, thereby rendering his complaint completely and utterly pointless.

MORONS

No, the OP didn't know where the market was. The OP wouldn't have known there was going to be any market at all had they not happened to chance upon someone's post on some other thread on here, complining that despite Harrison Square being pedestrianised and a market being planned for there, it was going to be held at the Fort Carpark instead.

Based on the unsubstantiated claim in that post that some sort of market was planned for under the fort, combined with the rather unhelpful info in the SIBC Ad that a market was being held at this unknown "Upper Esplanade", I asked if my assumption that they were the one and the same was correct. It was a question, not a statement.

Points being, had I not read a "moaning" post on here, I wouldn't have known any market was planned for anyplace, and trying to find it from the SIBC Ad description would have been guesswork.

Excellent if they were handing out clues for a treasure hunt game, not so sweet for encourging potential customers to attend it.

The salami is divine.

The pickled garlic is absolutely incredible (i am living off it).

The chocolate slices were good.

The baklava pistachio pastry thingies were gorgeous and just the right size to snack on.

The Finnish knitwear was wow.

Can't wait to go back.

The salami is divine.

The pickled garlic is absolutely incredible (i am living off it).

The chocolate slices were good.

The baklava pistachio pastry thingies were gorgeous and just the right size to snack on.

The Finnish knitwear was wow.

Can't wait to go back.

:)

Outside Toilrt - Out West?