And so it begins.... the fly-tipping in a loch

Frances144

When i needed mine dumped council came to Walls n got it free due to it being a fridge/freezer anything would be charged last year. Have they stopped this as well now then?
Yep, all bulky waste collections are £30 for up to 6 items - which would make sense were a group of neighbours to coordinate their disposal of white goods, but irl that never happens.

When i needed mine dumped council came to Walls n got it free due to it being a fridge/freezer anything would be charged last year. Have they stopped this as well now then?
Yep, all bulky waste collections are £30 for up to 6 items - which would make sense were a group of neighbours to coordinate their disposal of white goods, but irl that never happens.

No when i said it was fridge/freezer i was told that would be free it would be charged at £30 if was anything else

Yun's just the begining........Whaever said fly tipping wouldnt happen in Shetland needs to take a good hard look at his head cos its in dire need of a makeover.

All the crap that used to end up in the skips will end up somewhar , yes its wrong , and yes the folks shouldnt do it , but then again was it really worth the £70.000 saving to lose the skips that loads of people used......When one middle manager could have been paid off instead.....without anyone noticing...... :idea:

• 5 months later...