DUNCAN LEASK - A TOP MAN!

edcullen

DUNCAN LEASK - A BLOODY GOOD MAN AND ONE OF THE BEST AND MOST COMPASIONATE PEOPLE I HAVE EVER COME CROSS.

Approx 15 months ago and while on Bressay at the ferry terminal carpark, I had the misfortune to suffer a trapped nerve in my back and had collapsed in pain onto the floor. While laying there in agony and unable to move and with others driving past seemingly oblivious to my predicament, a chap stepped out of his car and came to my aid.

That man was Duncan Leask (Meter reader and DJ at the Simmer Dim bike meet)

Duncan was patience personafied and with great care and calm he was eventually able to assist me to make it to his car and he then drove me home.

Without his help, I would have remained there laying on the floor for who knows how long?

I should have posted this as recognition long ago but unfortunatly, personal circumstances have dictated otherwise.

Better late than never!

I would just like to make other Shetlanders aware that they have on their island, one of the best blokes I have ever come across!!!!

Take a bow Duncan, you desearve it mate.

I wont name myself but you know who I am Duncan.

Cheers and all the best mate.