Views on recently watched films

Mia

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, hes a scary guy!!! ben was his name. the pissing into a glass bit was just so funny!!

you seem like ya into a lot of stuff i like! what else you fond of? lol

I saw the leauge of gentlemen film on film four and was disapointed, didnt like it that much.

Comedy stuff I like is Seinfeild (its criminal the ammount of people who have not seen it), Still Game, Leauge of Gentlemen, Father Ted, Curb your Enthusism, Arrested Development, Coupling, In Sickness & in Health, Ren & Stimpy and anything on adult swim.

havent heard of most of them!! lol dont get to watch tv anymore :cry:

still watch movies tho on dvd! having said that i watched DONNIE DARKO again the other night, i get most of the film, but just dont really understand WHY all the strange stuff actually starts happening in the first place!

anyone care to share???

• 3 weeks later...

I watched Clerks 2 on Friday night.

I bloody love Kevin Smith I do, so it's highly unlikely that I was ever going to dislike this film.

Although the first 20-30 minutes were quite weak in comparison to his earlier stuff, once the film got going it was classic Kevin Smith.

Although not entirely necessary, I would advise you to see Clerks before you see this as there are a few jokes that you may not understand. And Clerks is on ITV4 on Thursday night should anyone be interested.

American Beauty. Must be one of the most brilliant films ever.

Kevin Spacey rules!

Totally agree with you there. I never get tired of that film and Kevin Spacey does indeed rule. :D

I watched a film called Danny the Dog the other night with Morgan Freeman and Jet Li. I started off thinking it was rubbish but it turned out to be really good. Some amazing fight scenes and intense moments.