Predictions for Scottish Domestic Scene 2006/7

Rourkes Drift

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers to complete another treble (plus perhaps even being the first Scottish winners of the UEFA cup). Celtic to be the main challengers in the league. . . for a time. Hearts? Back to mediocrity for them fighting for a distant third place with any of the remaining clubs.

Relegation wish list - Preferably Celtic. Failing that, Aberdeen

Relegation possibles - Inverness CT, Dundee Utd, Motherwell, St Mirren... ach, it could be anybody!

Cup competitions - once again, anybody could be runners-up.

Rangers to complete another treble (plus perhaps even being the first Scottish winners of the UEFA cup). Celtic to be the main challengers in the league. . . for a time. Hearts? Back to mediocrity for them fighting for a distant third place with any of the remaining clubs.

Relegation possibles - Inverness CT, Dundee Utd, Motherwell, St Mirren... ach, it could be anybody!

Dream on pal dream on

Good call Stan.

My prediction: ZZZZZZZZZZZ, snore, ZZZZZZZZ

Sorry but it has just become an utter bore. Same teams, same sub standard foreigners that win only cos the natives are so desperately poor. I couldnt believe the season started last weekend. So soon after the world cup...

Are you really that ignorant?

Would you be referring to the same natives who just last week missed the start of the season because they were playing in the under-19 European Championship final?

The world cup kind put me off fitba, bit of an overdose, didnt think it was a very exciting world cup either. But for this season, I think Rangers will be hard to stop. The new signings look quality: Sebo,Clement, Sionko, Svensson...and celtic seem a bit out of sorts, despite there resounding thumping of killie.

Aberdeen could also make an impact this year, Hearts...who knows. Depends how long Romanov sticks with VI.

The world cup kind put me off fitba, bit of an overdose, didnt think it was a very exciting world cup either. But for this season, I think Rangers will be hard to stop. The new signings look quality: Sebo,Clement, Sionko, Svensson...and celtic seem a bit out of sorts, despite there resounding thumping of killie.

Aberdeen could also make an impact this year, Hearts...who knows. Depends how long Romanov sticks with VI.

Celtic to be crowned champs again,

Sabu the elephant boy will do nothing for Rangers

Depends how long Romanov sticks with VI.

Given the reports in the Daily Record this morning, I would give him about 2 days.

The Daily Record?

Don't make me laugh.

A piece written by Sellik-minded Hugh Keevins claiming disharmony at Tynecastle. Hmmm, who do Hearts play at the weekend?

Honestly that rag is as predictable as the sun rising - wait for the next time Hearts play either of the ugly sisters, there'll be yet another exclusive decrying "Mad Vlad".

And the funniest thing is.....people are actually taken in by this crap.

You couldn't make it up....well, not unless you're a Daily Record "journalist".

I predict that the public will come to their senses and realise that they pile millions of pounds into watching 22 men kicking a bit of leather around a field.

And stop watching. Maybe then we'd get something done in this country.

Dundee United for the league!

Depends how long Romanov sticks with VI.

Given the reports in the Daily Record this morning, I would give him about 2 days.

The Daily Record?

Don't make me laugh.

A piece written by Sellik-minded Hugh Keevins claiming disharmony at Tynecastle. Hmmm, who do Hearts play at the weekend?

Honestly that rag is as predictable as the sun rising - wait for the next time Hearts play either of the ugly sisters, there'll be yet another exclusive decrying "Mad Vlad".

And the funniest thing is.....people are actually taken in by this crap.

You couldn't make it up....well, not unless you're a Daily Record "journalist".

So Marooned who will be manager of Hearts at the end of the season ?