Predictions for Scottish Domestic Scene 2006/7

Rourkes Drift

My prediction: ZZZZZZZZZZZ, snore, ZZZZZZZZ

Sorry but it has just become an utter bore. Same teams, same sub standard foreigners that win only cos the natives are so desperately poor. I couldnt believe the season started last weekend. So soon after the world cup...

Are you really that ignorant?

Would you be referring to the same natives who just last week missed the start of the season because they were playing in the under-19 European Championship final?

Dont get your hopes up - check the history books. We have been there before... are you really that ignorant? :oops:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Marooned who will be manager of Hearts at the end of the season ?

Manager?

We don't have one, however ask me who I think will occupy the positions shown below and I will reply "No change".

Valdas Ivanauskas - Head Coach

Eduoard Malofeev - Sporting Director

In fact if there IS any change I'll eat my....breakfast :D

My prediction: ZZZZZZZZZZZ, snore, ZZZZZZZZ

Sorry but it has just become an utter bore. Same teams, same sub standard foreigners that win only cos the natives are so desperately poor. I couldnt believe the season started last weekend. So soon after the world cup...

Are you really that ignorant?

Would you be referring to the same natives who just last week missed the start of the season because they were playing in the under-19 European Championship final?

Dont get your hopes up - check the history books. We have been there before... are you really that ignorant? :oops:

Pardon?

I appreciate it was late when you added your reply...but it makes no sense. Would you care to explain - if you can?

So Marooned who will be manager of Hearts at the end of the season ?

Manager?

We don't have one, however ask me who I think will occupy the positions shown below and I will reply "No change".

Valdas Ivanauskas - Head Coach

Eduoard Malofeev - Sporting Director

In fact if there IS any change I'll eat my....breakfast :D

:lol: :lol: Not too confident then !!

The official club website says that Valdas Ivanauskas is Interim Head Coach, I was sure his job had been made 'permanent' ?

The official club website says that Valdas Ivanauskas is Interim Head Coach, I was sure his job had been made 'permanent' ?

That's a bit of a gripe with online Hearts fans that the official website isn't quite as up to date as it could be.

Ah well, at least they've managed to get today's result up. :D :D :D

• 1 month later...

After watching the Tims dismantle the currant buns this dinner time I would give the league title to Sellic right now. Hearts and Hibs may push the Rangers for 2nd place but I'm not really bothered.

The battle at the bottom of the league is far more interesting with Dundee Utd, Muthawell, Caley, F*lkirk and Saint Murn all fighting for survival.

I'll put my 2 bob on Muthawell getting relegated