No Signal - Vodafone

valhalla

I have been getting little or no signal with vodafone from June 2013.
I have called 'customer services' numerous times.
They have blamed my phone (a nokia lumia 800) gave me a new sim card etc etc, all of their suggestions have not worked.
The customer service has been dreadful and pretty rude at times.
The technical dept has also been involved. They have blamed the weather, my signal's been hidden by trees! Etc etc!
To blame trees here was the last straw.
A few of my friends and colleagues have been bothered with the same problem. Not all stay in Lerwick, or use lumias.
The very last straw was when I was told to 'pop into my local store' to get my phone checked!
The tech team have acknowledged there is/has been a fault but the problem is still ongoing.
I did suggest that an engineer could 'pop' up to Shetland to sort the problem!

Has anyone else on Shetlink suffered or are suffering from the same problem?

I have been getting little or no signal with vodafone from June 2013.

I have called 'customer services' numerous times.

They have blamed my phone (a nokia lumia 800) gave me a new sim card etc etc, all of their suggestions have not worked.

The customer service has been dreadful and pretty rude at times.

The technical dept has also been involved. They have blamed the weather, my signal's been hidden by trees! Etc etc!

To blame trees here was the last straw.

A few of my friends and colleagues have been bothered with the same problem. Not all stay in Lerwick, or use lumias.

The very last straw was when I was told to 'pop into my local store' to get my phone checked!

The tech team have acknowledged there is/has been a fault but the problem is still ongoing.

I did suggest that an engineer could 'pop' up to Shetland to sort the problem!

Has anyone else on Shetlink suffered or are suffering from the same problem?

Vodafone has Shetland based engineering resiurce for routine repairs and maintenance.

Where abouts are you getting this poor signal ?

• 1 year later...

Vodafone are lying bunch of ####wits. I know they have had reports as I made a complaint myself. It appears the fault is on the Bressay mast, lerwick is fine but most of the west and north cells are down,an engineer is supposedly on their way but I wouldn't hold my breath for them making it a priority!