Renew advert on shetlink

noddy

Just noticed a new function on Shetlink on expired adverts today.  Hence tried to 'renew' advert.  It appears on the expired advert as 13 days 23 hours left, but does't appear on 'manage classified' my personal adverts.  Any ideas what's wrong or is it just a glitch?

• 2 weeks later...

yep happened to me too, the advert is running but does'nt exist on the viewing page, what i had to do was make a new ad under another username, also can never manage to upload pictures now  either, shame because it is a handy site , regards john

Photo problem could be due to the size of them.  Just check they are under the required size for the site.

Anybody ken why I canna renew an advert in classifieds? When I click 'Renew' den it says something aboot invalid price format, den it says it can no longer be renewed. Dats happened we every advert am tried tae renew, so I just end up makin up a new advert everytime, am I doin something wrong?

Hi,

There'll probably be a few adverts for folk that'll be causing issues like that now upon renewal; way to go for fiddling with things a couple of weeks back. If you're happy to just add in a new advert then go for it otherwise if you fire across the actual advert in a PM someone can have a looksee and get back to you.