Our CEO!

Ghostrider

The only people to have really gained from our CEO lack of ability and unwillingness to participate and do the job to a reasonable standard apart from himself of course are the department heads and executive managers who have as a direct result followed suit and done Sweet FA for the past 5 years taking full advantage of the free reign and lack of accountability and supervision, the losers of course being the public of Shetland once again! To the tune of around £750,000 with nothing to show it’s an absolute disgrace and to be frank warrants a public enquiry!

Again there is nobody shining from within the ranks of the SIC to put forward for CEO unless of course you want another 5 years of sitting on your a*se going backwards, if they must take on someone best make sure it’s someone who doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty is driven, motivated and has some get-up-and-go that will get the house in long overdue order and make managers accountable for their actions or lack of as is quite often the case within SIC management, not just another number to be added to an already over inflated and strained payroll!

We could of course bring back Dave Clarke at least he could see the problems and was willing to do something about them!

Our  previous Political Leader might make a good candidate for CEO if we really must have one.

He is nor afraid to say his piece in public not that I agree with it all, and further more he probably has already been on the Media brain washing course so that would save a bob or two.

The only problem with him is he got to big headed and arrogant and was again more than willing to turn a blind eye and cover up things for an easy life and basically forgot what he was actually supposed to be doing as a Councillor, hence the reason we voted him out!

Had he actual challenged thing’s when he knew they weren’t correct or indeed above board rather than going with the flow he may still have been employed as Councillor!

Youre happy to moan at the cost of media training......

Am I. Where did I make comment on that subject on this thread or site?

Not on this thread or site, but here http://www.shetlandtimes.co.uk/2017/12/16/media-training-costs-shetland-islands-council-600-hour#comment-1631240

Really? Where on there is there any comment attributed to 'Ghostrider'?

Edited by Ghostrider

Not on this thread or site, but here http://www.shetlandtimes.co.uk/2017/12/16/media-training-costs-shetland-islands-council-600-hour#comment-1631240

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realise you were a child who thought 'Ghostrider' was some sort of ulterior being to yourself.

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realise you were a child who thought 'Ghostrider' was some sort of ulterior being to yourself.

On this site you choose to be known as 'borderhole24', I choose to be known as 'Ghostrider' - Who you choose to be known as anywhere else is entirely your choice, and whether, or not borderhole24 wishes to link with any other identity you may use anywhere else, is entirely your choice, and yours alone. I have the same rights, and I didn't give you permission to attempt to link my identity to any other identity anywhere else which I may or may not use.

On this site you choose to be known as 'borderhole24', I choose to be known as 'Ghostrider' - Who you choose to be known as anywhere else is entirely your choice, and whether, or not borderhole24 wishes to link with any other identity you may use anywhere else, is entirely your choice, and yours alone. I have the same rights, and I didn't give you permission to attempt to link my identity to any other identity anywhere else which I may or may not use.

Michael, if you're wanting to hide behind a pseudonym, make a better job at hiding behind it.  Everyone knows who you are, you rant on here, and put the same rant on the Shetland Times page.  Mr Anonymous himself.  The point remains you complain about the council wasting money on training its councillors yet youre happy for them to waste tax payers money paying pointless fines to stick up for what you think is right.  easy to sit behind a computer, and a pseudonym and speak nonsense.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...